UFC Has Lost All Credibility With RR/WMMA

Rest of the world doesn't give a single fuck about Folkstyle anyway...

its became a traveling circus after the fox + WMMA deal. WItht heir biggest clown Dana leading the parade!

Dana trying so hard to establish her as a superstar with subpar competition has lost all credibility with me. Anyone with half a brain knew Davis had no chance.

Ronda's just that much better than everyone else. So much so that the fighter who many are labelling her biggest challenge is actually too scared to step up and fight her.

But that's ok - you keep hating while the rest of us sit and watch in awe and admiration.

Rest of the world doesn't give a single fuck about Folkstyle anyway...
He won't understand that.
Just like he doesn't understand many American kids start sports in high school or junior/middle school and do little outside of the high school season. Most have no intention of doing anything more; that isn't a base for "eliteness".

For most sports the high school system isn't set up for competition outside of your state or region, that is mainly done through clubs which have a much lower rate of participation.

It is like using the number of high school track & field athletes as the basis of being elite while forgetting that most of them can't break a 11 second 100m or 22 second 200m. A large number of participates doesn't necessarily equate to better performers; you usually just end up with more mediocrity.

Last edited:
anybody with a brain also know that Alexis Davis is next on the line for title shot.
can you suggest anyone with the wining streak as good as Alexis in woman division

You people sound so fucking ridiculous

Grow up. Shes fighting the best competition there is (Besides Holm and Cyborg) but shes just on another level

Yall had no problem when Anderson smashed high level opponents but when an outspoken woman does it yall get butthurt

Grow up

Agree. GSP did the same thing until Hendricks... Jones dominated even worse until Gus. Cormier is an olympic athlete who has run over all his competition as well.

Ronda's just that much better than everyone else. So much so that the fighter who many are labelling her biggest challenge is actually too scared to step up and fight her.

But that's ok - you keep hating while the rest of us sit and watch in awe and admiration.

Not hating simply stating my opinion. Yes stand back and cuckhold

The fight was a joke I called it immediately it was announced. The talent pool in WMMA is a complete joke...

One of whom had a contract with the promotion, but ran from it.. because it was much easier to talk shit and crush cans while roiding in a different promotion.

Cyborg has nothing

rewriting history...

Not hating simply stating my opinion. Yes stand back and cuckhold

Hey Hardkore how come you never answered my question:

"Anyone with half a brain who knows the outcome of a fight before it happens would've bet very large on the fight. Free money right? So how much did you bet? Thousands I assume?"

So, did you bet on the fight? You knew the outcome so I assume yes?

It's kimbo all over again except the UFC should be above this kind of shit.

WMMA is pathetic.... One big fish amongst a sea of garbage.

I agree it is very sad the way the WMMA in the UFC is being marketed. But remember Dana says his UFC will be competition to major sports in USA this is one of the ways he will accomplish that WMMA and its champion Ronda Rousey LMFAO. In the words of Money Mayweather "I don't know who he is!"

Back