FIFA World Cup, v37: Besmirchkrieg Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester UNited on July 23rd.

OH YOU MEANT A REAL TEAM?!! NOPE!

article-2653262-1E9DAE4E00000578-147_634x414.jpg
[/IMG]

Last match I went to here was Barca vs Chelsea at the Coliseum.

DODGY neighbourhood!!

Expat pub put a bus on & the neighbourhood kids bricked it smashing 2 windows as we crept through at a snails pace. Parents were sipping 40's on their stoop looking on with pride at their kids defending their turf

smh

$75 to park inside the ground. No way would you poark outside it. F'n dump!!!

Is this story about balotelli being pulled over by the police with 25k euros in his car and answering "because im rich" when asked why he was driving around with that m6ch many on him true?

on an unrelated note, picked up the class of 92 documentary. hoping its good.

also, at work yesterday ran into two guys sporting nycfc shirts. I said goo nyc and one of the guys (who turned out to be the manager of ticket sales for the club) handed me a NYCFC scarf. i'll take a pic of it shortly. looks preety nice.

another scarf to the collection lol

Is this story about balotelli being pulled over by the police with 25k euros in his car and answering "because im rich" when asked why he was driving around with that m6ch many on him true?

probably. it is balotelli

Hey Cardona, just had a thought. How about the winner of our bet debuts the losers AV at half time of tonights game?

A little half time entertainment shall we say.

on an unrelated note, picked up the class of 92 documentary. hoping its good.

also, at work yesterday ran into two guys sporting nycfc shirts. I said goo nyc and one of the guys (who turned out to be the manager of ticket sales for the club) handed me a NYCFC scarf. i'll take a pic of it shortly. looks preety nice.

another scarf to the collection lol
Scarfer's are frowned upon in Blighty, ol' chap. One v small notch up from Trainspotter's, down at the foot of the cool kids totem pole.

The Increasingly poor decisions of LJCardona.gif

todd_maragret.jpg

Last match I went to here was Barca vs Chelsea at the Coliseum.

DODGY neighbourhood!!

Expat pub put a bus on & the neighbourhood kids bricked it smashing 2 windows as we crept through at a snails pace. Parents were sipping 40's on their stoop looking on with pride at their kids defending their turf

smh

$75 to park inside the ground. No way would you poark outside it. F'n dump!!!

University of South Central.
LA, how I long for thee.

lol that can eow has dubbs

Scarfer's are frowned upon in Blighty, ol' chap. One v small notch up from Trainspotter's, down at the foot of the cool kids totem pole.

The Increasingly poor decisions of LJCardona.gif

todd_maragret.jpg

say that again, but in the presidents english.....your queen english has me all

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-Im-YEwO.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back