FIFA World Cup, v37: Besmirchkrieg Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lol

Just educating my boy Cardona on the origins of provincial Northern Terrace chants that he prolly sings along with but has no clue what they mean.

Doesn't scab have to do with the miners in the north east?

Trying to remember if I read that on smb

That team is so overloaded with way too many hot girlfriends.

Who gonna vacuum & do the dishes?
Just fly in 10 brazilians and use their tears, should be ehough for about 3 years.

I thought it was Arthur Scargill and the miners in Wales :?? ... anyway, they were all crushed by Margaret Thatcher ;P

Close but no.

Miners in the North East, Yorkshire & Wales were strong strikers and held out. Midlands(Notts, my County) didn't trust Scargill(Union leader) so scabbed.

Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl 2m
Fluminense fan friend/driver making the case that (Flu forward) Fred "has just had poor support from his teammates this World Cup."

Fluminense fan friend/driver making the case that (Flu forward) Fred "has just had poor support from his teammates this World Cup."

TBH, Scolari should have bought Kaka and Robinho (maybe even Pato) ... sure they are past their prime and struggling with AC Milan, but they have experience on the big stage and IMO are still much better than Jo, Fred and Paulinho ...

Goonerview's football/soccer knowledge is so bad it gave me cancer.

Bought? This ain't club football, son...

Reading his knowledge on dating gave me leprosy

I honestly think if you pull Ronaldinho aside in March and tell him, "You have 2 months to get in shape to play in the WC in your own country. In early June we are going to review your pace and fitness, etc. and make a decision" and give him a trainer to bust his ass, he could have been a good option.

TBH, Scolari should have bought Kaka and Robinho (maybe even Pato) ... sure they are past their prime and struggling with AC Milan, but they have experience on the big stage and IMO are still much better than Jo, Fred and Paulinho ...

image.jpg

NZ60vPL1.gif

I think Fred looks like that "me scusi" guy from Eurotrip

81_450xNULL.jpg

And apparently that actor's name is Fred as well

Fred is not the same without his best teammate: fluminense's lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back