Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

lol. this forum never disappoints.

Put up a pic of the hottest women on the planet and a thousand guys will tell you she is ugly and they 'would not', as they focus on the most minor flaw.

Put a picture of a fatty like the RHSG with a chubby face and a thousand guys drool about how hot she is and what they would do to her.

methinks this is about what most guys hope/think is attainable and not truly about what they think looks best.

To be honest, this girl looks real - like a girl you might actually meet. She's average-ish with a cute face. All of those models etc? You might as well be trying to impress me with your property on Mars; Sure it's hot but we both know damn well we're never getting near that in our lifetime. And frankly, Mars is 2/10. Pointy rocks. Would not bang

Lets say you are right.. So what?

yeah exactly...who gives a fuck what other guys find attractive

I don't give a crap what other guys like. All girls need love and I am glad we don't all want the exact same thing.

the issue comes from how often these guys crap on hot girls, as it seems due to what they think they can attain.

To be honest, this girl looks real - like a girl you might actually meet. She's average-ish with a cute face. All of those models etc? You might as well be trying to impress me with your property on Mars; Sure it's hot but we both know damn well we're never getting near that in our lifetime. And frankly, Mars is 2/10. Pointy rocks. Would not bang

You are saying what I am saying. 'attainability'. But every guy has a different level of attainability. Not saying most guys are picking up super models, but some guys here I am sure do pick up hot girls. There is no need for the average sherdogger to hate on a beautiful woman just because he might perceive her as unattainable.

just got this upped from backstage. Some shenanigans going on, a little teaser for you guys

images

lol. this forum never disappoints.

Put up a pic of the hottest women on the planet and a thousand guys will tell you she is ugly and they 'would not', as they focus on the most minor flaw.

Put a picture of a fatty like the RHSG with a chubby face and a thousand guys drool about how hot she is and what they would do to her.

methinks this is about what most guys hope/think is attainable and not truly about what they think looks best.
Welcome to Sherdog.

Somebody really needs to find out who she is and if she's on the social media interwebs. If she didn't know about all this talk and it was suddenly presented to her, that would be the funniest thing ever.

And yes she looks like Mrs Potato Head but I've dipped my wick in worse.

I don't give a crap what other guys like. All girls need love and I am glad we don't all want the exact same thing.

the issue comes from how often these guys crap on hot girls, as it seems due to what they think they can attain.

You are saying what I am saying. 'attainability'. But every guy has a different level of attainability. Not saying most guys are picking up super models, but some guys here I am sure do pick up hot girls. There is no need for the average sherdogger to hate on a beautiful woman just because he might perceive her as unattainable.

True. This girl ain't topshelf poon, but she does seem to give off that "horny" look, which makes her level-up- or go from charmander to charizard, if you will.

If I had a choice between that security girl and some random super model I would take that security girl. Sorry, but she is just hot imo, plain and simple. Its probably a combination of her look, her job related to mma and that really nice slutty behavior.

I'm betting RHSG has been nailed by a TON of dudes. Wouldn't bother me though, I'd be face deep in it

on a serious note there is nothing that she does that is overtly sexual, if a male security guard was doing this nobody would blink an eye, she is probably just a bit socially awkward woman doing her job, but don't tell that to the virgins on the internets

on a serious note there is nothing that she does that is overtly sexual, if a male security guard was doing this nobody would blink an eye, she is probably just a bit socially awkward woman doing her job, but don't tell that to the virgins on the internets

If a male security guard did that to a female fighter? They'd definitely be fired. She grabbed Weidman's ass, how is that not overtly sexual? Lmao

If a male security guard did that to a female fighter? They'd definitely be fired. She grabbed Weidman's ass, how is that not overtly sexual? Lmao

Obvious double standard. Women can grab men with impunity, but the converse isn't true.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back