Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

Standby...Bermudez is about to get the official decision. The little slut won't be able to resist stealing the show again!

on a serious note there is nothing that she does that is overtly sexual, if a male security guard was doing this nobody would blink an eye, she is probably just a bit socially awkward woman doing her job, but don't tell that to the virgins on the internets

To female fighters? He'd be fired on the spot.

Bahahahahaha She went for the grab and Bermudez shook her hand instead!!! hahahaha

She was staring at his dick after the fight...This chick is a freak for sure...

I don't really care if she's ''fat''..Girls that are that obvious with their sexuality are hot.

That woman has a great @ss
wish i was a ufc fighter id take her back to my hotel room for some fun time

She must know at this point that people are talking about her. Every youtube video about this fight, she's top comment.

Is that the same chick that was shamelessly molesting Josh Thomson after he knocked out Diaz?

srx.gif

I noticed Raven Haired Security Girl was staring intensely at Bermudez just before his fight with Guida. She didn't seem to care much for Guida though.

She's actually pretty sexy.

2132133333.jpg

srx.gif

ravenufc.gif

I bet she's a freak in the sack. She is obviously unreasonably horny at all times.

I don't want to read though all the pages, but that first gif is her looking at the ground behind Dana or at Dana's feet. Not anywhere near B's D.

Dana is absolutely in the way.

Y'all have weird fantasies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back