Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

I don't understand. Your name suits you.

Hmm, are you serious that you don't understand? He's saying the guy judging her as being a 5 is most likely a 5 as is often the case with internet snobs...It was a damn fine reply which is wasted on the likes of you.

Lol, I like the "supposedly straight". As if fabulously Gay men would sit around talking about this shiate rather than being at ultra-fun parties. It's f'n Saturday/Sunday morning. Only sad straight men would be on this forum right now.... or dudes with kids duties.

Or dudes in other time zones. They actually exist!

Hmm, are you serious that you don't understand? He's saying the guy judging her as being a 5 is most likely a 5 as is often the case with internet snobs...It was a damn fine reply which is wasted on the likes of you.

Sure, ok. If you say so.

I wonder how much energy is she spending? Does she blows it all up in first minute or is she using her energy efficiently?

ifyouknowwhatImean.jpg

Somebody really needs to find out who she is and if she's on the social media interwebs. If she didn't know about all this talk and it was suddenly presented to her, that would be the funniest thing ever.

yes

You guys got low standards or something? She's thick and gross

I also don't even get whats so interesting about what she done? Am I missing her grabbing his crotch or sumthin?

I also don't even get whats so interesting about what she done? Am I missing her grabbing his crotch or sumthin?

i think she's got a bit of a history of perving

While my girlfriend is a lot thinner than this rhsg, there's something about this chick that is just sexy. Those eyes, that smirk, the curves. If you people think she's not attractive, that's messed up. She clearly likes the D; I bet she's a freakcin the sack.

She's not skinny but she's just got a hankering for the D like a lioness that's eaten nothing but yoghurt for a month wants a steak.

Since you're probably a virgin and I'm an old guy with a bunch of kids and plenty of experience, I'll let you in on two secrets about women:

1. It all looks the same in the dark

2. The Slightly chubby but insanely randy ones are the best fun

Now I'm not going to pretend that she's the hottest thing going, but I'd wager a handsome sum that she would go off like a firecracker between the sheets.

I don't see the appeal either. She looked much better with straight hair and no tan but even then she was a swamp creature.

I don't see the appeal either. She looked much better with straight hair and no tan but even then she was a swamp creature.

Calling her a "swamp creature" takes away any credability you might have had.

You obviously don't really mean that.

She's actually pretty sexy.

srx.gif

I bet she's a freak in the sack. She is obviously unreasonably horny at all times.

ravenhair_zps496714b8.png

ravenhair4_zpsb60558da.png

not my work, but needs to be shared again.

Last edited:
Calling her a "swamp creature" takes away any credability you might have had.

You obviously don't really mean that.

I assumed hyperbole was required in this thread. You don't seem to be taking issue with everyone using it to praise her appearance.

Back