Shoop that incredulous Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
3456789_zps2b8c3d84.gif

Last edited:
Mods shame on you!!! Get this thread back to heavies!!

More people need to see these masterpieces

lame right ... now only the regular shoopers will see it

well anyway, I'm not so good at working with animations within animations but I am slowly figuring it out. enjoy :p

kqSBFzU.gif

so are you, i don't think you would like somebody photoshoping you or your family will you? I got very good skill at photoshoping too, but
I personally find it very disrespectful towards fighters, I know you guys find it funny, so am i, but do you guys think about how DC would feel when he knows someone in forum is making fun of him.It will be hard for him to train. I just hate this internet bullies hiding behind pc and photoshoping fighters when they don't even have the guts to face one on one with DC. Also, what did DC do to deserve this anyways, if you want to PS someone, PS Jon Jones too to make it fair.

You can't see me laughing at you.

...but I am laughing at you.

lame right ... now only the regular shoopers will see it

well anyway, I'm not so good at working with animations within animations but I am slowly figuring it out. enjoy :p

kqSBFzU.gif

This was essentially my crash course in GIF making. It's a process for sure.

You can't see me laughing at you.

...but I am laughing at you.

I am just choosing not to hurt fighter's feeling by photoshoping them thats all, doesn't means i don't have the skills to do it, you can laugh all you want.

Last edited:
I am just choosing not to hurt fighter's feeling by photoshoping them, doesn't means i don't have the skills to do it, you can laugh all you want.

I would like to thank you, Powerkick, for contributing to this thread. You have made it all the more hilarious. Thank you for improving a thread you detest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back