Shoop that incredulous Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
pk.gif

You guys just can not take a no for an answer can't you, when i think its not funny, its my opinion, attacking me because i don't agree with your photoshops? come on, who is here ganging on me, you guys are bullies anyways. I told you guys to step your game up, whats wrong with that, bullying me cauase i am not laughing as hard as i should?

Last edited:
Well, i had a bad eyelid surgery done by a japanese surgeon, who sabotage my levator muscle using suture to tie to a specific location in my eyes to make me look and feel this way. He mess up my eye muscle and nerves up, gonna fix it soon, hope you guys have a good laugh, i am out.
Gray8941_zps500f5d50.png

This is the muscle that is been sabotage as well as other.
Its for eye expression, muscle use for opening our eyes, its control by cranial nerve 7 , goes to sympathetic division in our nervious system, muller msucle was another one, i just have to resecure the teared muscle and get muller msucle loose a little, i will be fine.
05699_zps030b5795.jpg

This is para sympathetic division, it controls many organs in our body. including lacrimal gland for giving as tears.
05697_zpsdd4bd006.jpg

This is symapthetic division, some of them can control ciliary body, which enlarge our pupil for us. I am clearly been sabotage by this surgeon to make me look like a bad guy, can't you guys see.

Last edited:
Well, i had a bad eyelid surgery done by a japanese surgeon, mess my eye muscle and nerves up, gonna fix it soon, hope you guys have a good laugh, i am out.

Well, you should PM me that AV and I will use it.

That guy is actually chuck & the vig, you gotta ask him for permission, I know it sounds weird, but i actually don't hate anyone one of you guys, nothing personal.

Ah- guess I missed that somehow.
Oh well.
Best of luck with your lazy eye.

great promo, hope you guys enjoy your ufc 177 and 178. its going to be different, have to thx sherdogers cause i am going to buy pay per view from now on and watch it live. Now i won't feel guilty watching live ufc. i sacrificed so much for you guys before, all for nothing, thx the people who piss me off.

actually there is many things you can do or food in nature that can build up your testosterone level. I will name a few, no sex, masturbation, or wet dream before the fight for 8 weesk. Eat lots of food that contain zinc.

You have no idea what happened to me, so you are so quick to make judgement, you don't know i was been force to take posion medication didn't you. My brain is slowly recovering, but it need some time.
bloth of them better not have sex, wet dream or masturbation at least 1 week before the fight, or they will lose badly and have to eat their own words.

She just needs some upper eyelid surgery to tighten those muscles inside, she will be good to go. but don't pull the levator palpebrae superioris too high, or she will have mental issues with sympathetic division. My eyelid is actually been sabotage by this japanese surgeon, and now i gotta fix it. Damn!

this post history
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

this post history
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Originally Posted by Powerkick View Post
You have no idea what happened to me, so you are so quick to make judgement, you don't know i was been force to take posion medication didn't you. My brain is slowly recovering, but it need some time.

Originally Posted by Powerkick View Post

Wait, his eyelids, eyes and brain are messed up? What the hell is he seeing when he looks at the screen??

xda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back