Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Long-time lurker here, and this thread has remained opened in a tab on my browser for well over a week! :redface:

Now, I have a little shoop request since I don't have the tools/time, if anyone's up for it! Since we all know JJ can't dunk a basketball, and some of the shoops here have included DC's incredulousness at that very fact, would someone be able/willing to work that into this little nugget?

[YT]a8pxw5VCz70[/YT]

I mean, it's bad when even an elephant can dunk a friggin basketball!

Keep up the great work! GSPOAB, where art thou?!

Dude I think you're reaching lol.

That said I had an idea that could work for that, first frame stopped Jones on the side tries to make a point and fails miserably, then the video(gif) proceeds and incredulous Cormier is mounted on the elephant that scores.

4sh1yw.jpg

Can someone Shoop DC's head into the guy next to the girl?

And Jones as the guy that gets cockblocked

In for this.

Rudy, maybe?
This helped me find out Sean Astin is the one who is waving, thanks.

I believe it is Encino Man.
Yes indeed, searching Sean Astin images this came up as Encino Man gif. Thanks to you too.

Funny guy shaking his head is character Matt Wilson played by Michael DeLuise.
Encino Man- a semi-classic early 90s movie, loved the vibe of those flicks.
[YT]btQqE4P-gB4[/YT]
Shooosh!

Last edited:
Shoop idea - I don't have the skills to put it together but I know some you do and think it'll make a nice addition to the thread.

[YT]YKRnEOUxZm0[/YT]

At the 0:40 second mark, you could have Bones as the hunter taking aim at the 1st raptor. Make that Raptor's head Gustaffson's head. Then make the second raptor's face the incredulous cormier as he comes through the brush, and then back to a funny face for Jones to capture the "clever girl" spirit.

Hopefully someone will make an attempt at it, tweak as you see fit and thanks in advance if it gets done. Cheers.

This helped me find out Sean Astin is the one who is waving, thanks.

Yes indeed, searching Sean Astin images this came up as Encino Man gif. Thanks to you too.

Funny guy shaking his head is character Matt Wilson played by Michael DeLuise.
Encino Man- a semi-classic early 90s movie, loved the vibe of those flicks.
[YT]btQqE4P-gB4[/YT]
Shooosh!

Ah, that was California Man here. I saw that on release, but I've not seen it since.

Shoop idea - I don't have the skills to put it together but I know some you do and think it'll make a nice addition to the thread.

[YT]YKRnEOUxZm0[/YT]

At the 0:40 second mark, you could have Bones as the hunter taking aim at the 1st raptor. Make that Raptor's head Gustaffson's head. Then make the second raptor's face the incredulous cormier as he comes through the brush, and then back to a funny face for Jones to capture the "clever girl" spirit.

Hopefully someone will make an attempt at it, tweak as you see fit and thanks in advance if it gets done. Cheers.

^^ thats a great idea walkindude, once i get back from the airport ill try to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back