Bellator 123: Curran vs. Pitbull II 6:00PM ET Prelims/8PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

They sure are taking their time to get to the main event. Seems like they're waiting to go against the UFC main event. Plus they'll run over their time slot now.

Bellator doesnt even announce that Chandler/Brooks for the LW title is on the card in the co main event.

Title fight not even the main event for Bellator, sad.

Tito and Bonnar should now do the Dave and Buster's TV Commercials instead of Chandler.

for the love of god.. i've never dubbed so many people in one night in my life. At least people in this thread have respected the no spoilers rule.

drop the hammer.....just think like a mod at bloody elbow and you will be fine.

Bellator doesnt even announce that Chandler/Brooks for the LW title is on the card in the co main event.

Title fight not even the main event for Bellator, sad.

Bw0HEQwIEAE66zT.jpg
Title fight takes a backseat to those grandpa's...Bellator what the fuck...UFC 180 will annihilate this shit.

They sure are taking their time to get to the main event. Seems like they're waiting to go against the UFC main event. Plus they'll run over their time slot now.

im hoping this fight ends quick so i can focus on one event, my brain is hurting. :icon_lol:

Its listed to go to 9:15. They are doing it on purpose. edit.....they will still go over it it goes 5 rounds

gone back and forth on this one a million times.

My final pick is Pitbull........I think.

I feel like Curran/Pitbull I wasn't that close

Don't feel like I'm remembering it wrong either

because it's not ppv, plus cain is not a draw especially in mexico

TUF Latin America did 7 million viewers and the PPV sold out in Hours..... I liked to see what a draw can do.

Back