TUF 20: Guide to the Strawweight Division

10672376_753581144683240_2422347646359723072_n.jpg

Fuck hashtags and stupid trendis stuff.

Fuck hashtags and stupid trendis stuff.

i didn't know it was a thing until i saw the ad and looked it up. every day has a "number sign" and catch phrase in front of it now? :(

Very interesting ....
Could it be a 'TUF champion' tattoo?

Uhm... this secretive tattoo thing ... if anything would make me think about something completely different than a "tuf champion" tattoo.

More than one guy is guessing that she might be pregnant ( no footage of her fighting in the preview / scene of her crying in front of Dana ).
And, as we know, Bec, among many others, has tattoed the names of her two sons (on her neck).

In regards to the clip of Bec crying, I posted this in the Bec Hyatt is Bec Rawlings thread, but might as well post it in here too.

snip_zps5f003b03.png

Miss having Bec around here posting. Too bad all the shertards drove her away, like they do pretty much all pro fighters.

using Sherdog as a platform for trying to sell her used underwear in hindsight was a pretty stupid idea

An hour and a half remaining!!!

If you have posted in this thread and don't recognize who's who on the show, their fighting style, and their existing beef with one another from previous fights, you deserve a swift kick in the butt by everyone else who helped put this awesome guide together :D

That used fight gears charity drive might have made more money if it was in Japan. I heard decendants of Samurai and Shinobi are into that kind of stuff.

That used fight gears charity drive might have made more money if it was in Japan. I heard decendants of Samurai and Shinobi are into that kind of stuff.

Pervs are,too

There better not be another upset next week!

There better not be another upset next week!

Even if there's not, I'm now worried there will be in the next round, winner of this fight faces winner of Rose's fight and with the way they've been pushing her... :icon_cry2

Even if there's not, I'm now worried there will be in the next round, winner of this fight faces winner of Rose's fight and with the way they've been pushing her... :icon_cry2

Rose has a crazy personality and was pretty popular before the show. Like Felice. Jojo is just too quiet, barley showed any footage of her for being No2 seed (also don't remember much abot Penne either).

Rose has a crazy personality and was pretty popular before the show. Like Felice. Jojo is just too quiet, barley showed any footage of her for being No2 seed (also don't remember much abot Penne either).

She might be quiet, but almost everything she says is memorable :cool: The carrot comments were hilarious :icon_lol:

Yeah, I agree, Rose is marketable due to the fact she was highly popular before the show plus you have the Pat Barry thing too. Joanne's popular on here and stuff but overall, I don't think she's as marketable as Rose. Not currently, anyway. I'm petrified of a JoJo vs Rose matchup.

Has anyone posted a picture of the full bracket yet? (maybe something to put into the OP and update as things progress)

edit: found it
tuf-20-bracket-episode-1.png

Someone on reddit took a picture of it:

5mLhHpi.jpg

MGiV3Ck.jpg

Edit: or yeah, that one's better haha.

I can see the semi finals being Jessica Penne vs Bec/Angela Hill and Randa vs Joanne/Rose

Back