• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to watch Leprechaun Origins. May god help me...

I'm 26 minutes into JR's podcast with Russo and he hasn't even started the interview yet...

I listened to the Schiavone one the other day
It didnt go into depth about the old days like I hoped it would but it was still pretty good

I listened to the Schiavone one the other day
It didnt go into depth about the old days like I hoped it would but it was still pretty good

My biggest issue with all the podcasts is the generalization of things, by the time they do ads and the host messes around for 30 minutes the guest only talks about 45 minutes max. It's really not a good format for an interview. That's why my favorite one was Jericho's where he had Edge and Heyman randomly on together. No questions, just 3 guys talking wrestling and it was amazing.

Some gifs from RAW from F4W...

WhimsicalPopularDartfrog.gif

tumblr_ncpymq4HYX1sbzhteo1_400.gif

20140930_RawGOTN_v1.gif

CompassionateOccasionalJenny.gif

54A9XxO.gif

With WWE doing relevant storylines recently ala Rusev/Ukraine, I think they are really missing the boat on Ebola Nightmare tag team. Take advantage of the fear I say, especially now that it's in the USA. I've been scared of blacks for weeks now.

Why not have the new stable of Woods, BigE, Kingston, and Gator, call it Ebola Nightmare and put Woods in a tyvek with respirator for all the promos. Have them invape wwe and put all other story lines on hold while the whole wwe teams up to eliminate them. Butt in seats, book it.
Nation of Ebolation.

With WWE doing relevant storylines recently ala Rusev/Ukraine, I think they are really missing the boat on Ebola Nightmare tag team. Take advantage of the fear I say, especially now that it's in the USA. I've been scared of blacks for weeks now.

Why not have the new stable of Woods, BigE, Kingston, and Gator, call it Ebola Nightmare and put Woods in a tyvek with respirator for all the promos. Have them invape wwe and put all other story lines on hold while the whole wwe teams up to eliminate them. Butt in seats, book it.

They would have the Network going bananas pushing them to cancel it as soon as they stepped through the curtain.

[YT]ojqXTNnP2hQ[/YT]

Does this give you goosebumps?

[YT]DCRZ6PzMu2s&list=UUJ5v_MCY6GNUBTO8-D3XoAg[/YT]

Harper face turn ....

Wyatt break up

I am actually going to disagree with you. I think he will be out to 'spread the message' for Bray Wyatt, if you will.

Watching TNA losers cling onto the asylum days as if that makes TNA good now

AngryTenay.jpg

TRASH. TNA IS TRASH.

Watching TNA losers cling onto the asylum days as if that makes TNA good now

AngryTenay.jpg

TRASH. TNA IS TRASH.

Did you ever see those old Bill and Doug videos, those guys were such fanboys for them, TNA actually hired them.

Does this give you goosebumps?

[YT]DCRZ6PzMu2s&list=UUJ5v_MCY6GNUBTO8-D3XoAg[/YT]

Good but their debut promos are still the gold standard. Something about hearing him preach over his theme is chilling.

Bray makes things so intense. This is one of my favorite all time match promos. "All your heroes children only fight for their own selfish vanity and greed. Praise be the virtue of hustle, loyalty and respect!". Just perfect.

I miss the old days...

"We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation's flag."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back