• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwinsider:
As i discussed in my pwinsider.com elite audio yesterday, the vignettes featuring bray wyatt telling luke harper that he has been set free is the start of the wyatt family splitting up.

The plan is to have wyatt, harper and erick rowan go their separate ways. The trio has been together since their run in wwe nxt.

Did you ever see those old Bill and Doug videos, those guys were such fanboys for them, TNA actually hired them.

Last time I watched TNA the commentators actually said "Magnus wins yet again by interferance" that's how fucking awful and tired the booking is, the commentators are bored of it.

I miss the old days...

"We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation's flag."

Like HBK putting the Canadian flag in his nose?

Apologizing to Russia?
Thats what puts butts in seats nowadays?

Last time I watched TNA the commentators actually said "Magnus wins yet again by interferance" that's how fucking awful and tired the booking is, the commentators are bored of it.

Well, Bill and Doug were TNA superfans. EVERYTHING that TNA did was so much better than ANYTHING that WWE did. Even stuff that was directly ripped off from WWE, it's still better in TNA.

Ex-WWE guys who were released, they were suddenly better in TNA, because "The handcuffs have been taken off, and this is what they can REALLY do!" Even if they're doing the exact same shit that they did in WWE.

However, things got so bad, they turned on TNA. Many believe it's because TNA actually cancelled their "TNA Addicts" show and they were super-butthurt about it. Even bitched about their FREE seats, saying "The seats sucked, because they expect you to PAY for the good ones!"

Like HBK putting the Canadian flag in his nose?

Kurt Angle blowing his nose into some middle eastern country also
Well, Bill and Doug were TNA superfans. EVERYTHING that TNA did was so much better than ANYTHING that WWE did. Even stuff that was directly ripped off from WWE, it's still better in TNA.

Ex-WWE guys who were released, they were suddenly better in TNA, because "The handcuffs have been taken off, and this is what they can REALLY do!" Even if they're doing the exact same shit that they did in WWE.

However, things got so bad, they turned on TNA. Many believe it's because TNA actually cancelled their "TNA Addicts" show and they were super-butthurt about it. Even bitched about their FREE seats, saying "The seats sucked, because they expect you to PAY for the good ones!"

ugh, typical smarks.

At least Show didn't try to fuck it

vlcsnap2011111201h08m42.png

Did you ever see those old Bill and Doug videos, those guys were such fanboys for them, TNA actually hired them.

Holy hell that brings back memories to 2007. The year I discovered the IWC. It was through them and a couple of other youtubers.

Had no idea TNA hired them, then fired them. That's fvcking hilarious.

Holy hell that brings back memories to 2007. The year I discovered the IWC. It was through them and a couple of other youtubers.

Yeah, oddly enough, around 2009, one of them actually said "In 5 years, TNA will blow WWE out of the water, it won't even be a contest."

Well, it's now 5 years later...

Yeah, oddly enough, around 2009, one of them actually said "In 5 years, TNA will blow WWE out of the water, it won't even be a contest."

Well, it's now 5 years later...

Well, he was half right, it isn't a contest.

You after to admit that the general IWC > the poster from the Heavies on Sherdog.

You after to admit that the general IWC > the poster from the Heavies on Sherdog.

I always wondered who is the IWC? Are the people that post in this thread part of the IWC? I don't want to be a neckbeard, man!

I always wondered who is the IWC? Are the people that post in this thread part of the IWC? I don't want to be a neckbeard, man!

Being part of the IWC since about 2001, I'd say that in my past experiences if you compare people in the IWC who have never been in a ring to MMA fans who have never been in a ring or on the mats, the IWC guys still tend to be more knowledgeable and understand more about the product they are watching.

Near the end of the new Monday Night Wars Stone Cold episode, they show these dudes holding up A-U-S-T-I-N signs, and right next to it is a "I Lick Ass" sign. Surprised that made it past the edits. I LOL'd, maybe some body can find it.

Maybe he was a big fan of Billy Gunn's theme music.

Yes, you're a part of the IWC. However, that's not the distinction you need to look to. It's whether you're a smart mark, or a Smark. I believe there is a difference between the two.

A Smart Mark, to me, is a fan who has some modicum of knowledge of the backstage goings on, knows how it all works, but can put that aside and still enjoy it.

A Smark has that same knowledge, but needs to show it off, particularly to the "Little Kid Marks".

In fact, a simple demonstration;

Smart Mark - "Hey, the Wyatt Family are being called up from NXT, that's awesome, you're in for a treat if you haven't seen them"
Smark - "HUSKY HARRIS *clap clap clapclapclap*..."

Last edited:
Yes, you're a part of the IWC. However, that's not the distinction you need to look to. It's whether you're a smart mark, or a Smark. There is a difference between the two.

What's the difference between the two?

Lmao at the Shawn is a *** sign.

x is a --- signs were stupidly common back then. It always seemed like Nitro catered to the stupid white trash fans but there was a good amount of WWE white trash fans.

Dustin Rhodes actually asked a question in a promo "and why" or something like that, and AUDIBLY somebody in the crowd screams "ITt's because you're a ********* Rhodes, you're a *********!"

x is a --- signs were stupidly common back then. It always seemed like Nitro catered to the stupid white trash fans but there was a good amount of WWE white trash fans.

Dustin Rhodes actually asked a question in a promo "and why" or something like that, and AUDIBLY somebody in the crowd screams "ITt's because you're a ********* Rhodes, you're a *********!"

HAHA, amazing av.

Also, I remember the signs that took shots at the other company, using the promotion's initials, so, the WWF fans would make things up with WCW, the WCW fans would do the same thing with WWF or RAW.

Like:

We
Can't
Wrestle

Wheel
Chair
Wrestling

Really
Awful
Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.