The man to finish Ben Askren

His win over Mike Wade was slight bullshit. Should've been a NC. Illegal elbows work though. Haven't seen anything else of his. 50-43 Ben.

He's from my hometown and is a great fighter.

Are you attracted to him or something?

That explains it.

Try not to get too broken up when Askren takes his soul and makes it look easy. That is, even he can even make it to the big show.

Wow, deja vu. Askren would control him to a decision.

That explains it.

Try not to get too broken up when Askren takes his soul and makes it look easy. That is, even he can even make it to the big show.

He will make it, he's going to win his ONE FC debut in dominant fashion.

I wonder if he stays after beating Ben or will he go for a fat UFC contract and possibly face Rory/Johnny at the end of 2015

His win over Mike Wade was slight bullshit. Should've been a NC. Illegal elbows work though. Haven't seen anything else of his. 50-43 Ben.

Wade was trying to wall and stall like Randy. Dwayne is about winning fights, not exploiting his way to a UD and leaving the fans bored.

Herb Dean has reviewed the footage and said they were legal.

If Ben tries this he's off to never never land.

He may train with great people, but he has never experienced the funk.

If Ben tries this he's off to never never land.

Ha, I hope Ben drags it out and makes it a long and slow defeat. In wrestling the ultimate defeat is to go up by 14 points then pin your opponent before the mercy rule kicks in. I'd like to see Ben start doing this and finishing off his victims in the 5th.

Ha, I hope Ben drags it out and makes it a long and slow defeat. In wrestling the ultimate defeat is to go up by 14 points then pin your opponent before the mercy rule kicks in. I'd like to see Ben start doing this and finishing off his victims in the 5th.

It will be a great fight for sure, I hope the MMA community don't consider Ben overrated when he loses. He is a great fighter as well.

-_-
Seriously? Who is this guy? Askren is the best WW on the planet. Nobody is taking him out. Where's this guy Hinds from? Nice to see some carribean fighters. That's kinda cool.

You put "defeated UFC veteran" like it was actually a good win against a top guy...he beat Gideon Ray, by split decision no less, who never won a single fight in the UFC. LOL at world wide forum hipsters and the overused "UFC veteran" title.

You know how many people have fought for and are no longer in the UFC? At least save that title for a guy that actually won one fight in the UFC :icon_lol:

-_-
Seriously? Who is this guy? Askren is the best WW on the planet. Nobody is taking him out. Where's this guy Hinds from? Nice to see some carribean fighters. That's kinda cool.

TS is obviously crazy, but you aren't far behind calling Askren the best WW on the planet my friend.

You put "defeated UFC veteran" like it was actually a good win against a top guy...he beat Gideon Ray, by split decision no less, who never won a single fight in the UFC. LOL at world wide forum hipsters and the overused "UFC veteran" title.

You know how many people have fought for and are no longer in the UFC? At least save that title for a guy that actually won one fight in the UFC :icon_lol:

Ben Askren never fought for the UFC.

I would like to thank opponent, he is going to bring me a bit of extra enjoyment from this squash match.

Ben Askren never fought for the UFC.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? I never said Askren fought for the UFC...but you're sitting here saying this guy beat a "UFC veteran" like its a win against a big name that was in the UFC. He beat a guy who fought in the UFC but never won a single fight there. So many people have been in the UFC, using the title "UFC veteran" for every singe one of them is just stupid as hell and very misleading when you use a guy like Gideon Ray who never won a single UFC fight

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? I never said Askren fought for the UFC...but you're sitting here saying this guy beat a "UFC veteran" like its a win against a big name that was in the UFC. He beat a guy who fought in the UFC but never won a single fight there. So many people have been in the UFC, using the title "UFC veteran" for every singe one of them is just stupid as hell and very misleading when you use a guy like Gideon Ray who never won a single UFC fight

Calm down. You will get carded.

Warren dropped out of the fight so now Hinds will be fighting Christophe Vandijck who is considered one of the best up and coming MMA fighters with a base in judo from Europe.

With this win Hinds can be in the top 30 WW worldwide.

Only 2 fights to leave the first rd, looks promising but let's have him beat a named opponent before jumping to conclusions

Only 2 fights to leave the first rd, looks promising but let's have him beat a named opponent before jumping to conclusions

He's a killer man.

Remember everyone was unknown at some point.

At only 30 yrs he has about 7-8 years of domination ahead!

Back