-we need to raise wages for workers
-we need to flood the labor market with more immigrants to keep wages down

-we need a high minimum wage
-illegal immigrant labor is good because they work for less than minimum wage

-police are racist and corrupt
-only police should have guns

-republicans in the government ruin everything
-we need the government to control the healthcare market

Say colleges should be bastions of open minded thought and free speech, except if they don't agree with it.

Last edited:
i'll start

-we need to raise wages for workers

This is horseshit.

Get a side piece or something. You're too desperate for attention.

Way to make a shit thread your conservatives snowflakes will flood into to massage ego.

Blacks . Jews . Feminists . Cultural Marxism . Ruby Ridge

You forgot to put "WOW" in the thread title

Abortion is a constitutionally protected right and a choice. The death penalty is unconstitutional and inhumane.

Dude, it's been like...what? A whole month since this exact thread was made?

Way to make a shit thread your conservatives snowflakes will flood into to massage ego.

Like, it takes a certain quality to literally start a thread using straw men to get back pats from your equally policy illiterate friends. Not even trying to attach it to actual news or feign an actual dialogue by which he could possibly (*gasp*) learn something.

Crazy beliefs liberals have

This is horseshit.

Get a side piece or something. You're too desperate for attention.

weird how you didnt have this reaction for this thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/crazy-things-that-christians-and-republicans-believe.3635225/

youre both partisan hacks, i wonder if either of you will ever get tired of getting embarrassed in here

Well since the Weinstein thread was wastelanded for some odd reason, I will use this one to comment on it. The left vilified Trump for lockerroom banter taped by some pussy with a wire, all the while honoring known perverts like Weinstein and Polanski.

Polanski drugged and sodomized a 13 year old girl and Meryl Streep gave him a standing ovation with the full knowledge of this.

As for Weinstein, his lewd harassing behavior has been known about for years within Hollywood circles.

Last edited:
Crazy beliefs liberals have

>terrorism has nothing to do with islam
>if you insult muslims, you will make more terrorists

malala+hillary+tweet.png

]-we need to raise wages for workers

Those aren't competing interests and there is zero conclusive data that immigrants "keep wages down." What is known is that they stimulate stagnant markets with a disproportionate proclivity for small enterprise.

We do need to raise wages.

But literally, no one on the left uses the second argument: that is used by centrists and landowning Republicans. That's why Republican state lawmakers in red states consistently protect businesses from legislation that would penalize them for undocumented labor.

This is your most impressively shameless straw man.

Police are not "racist and corrupt," but police forces are institutionally adverse to the urban poor.

And I dare you to find some anti-gun leftists that want the police to be militarized

At this point, only a moron would argue against single payer. The data is completely conclusive.

LOL there you go lying about things I said and didn't say again. Like I said, desperate. G'night prince of fantasy land.

good job at your inability to disprove anything i said, and having to try to resort to insults out of butthurt

i didnt accuse you of saying anything, i accused you of not having the same reaction to the other thread

maybe you should ask your 23 year old boss for another day off so you can do some thinking and stop making such retarded posts

Those aren't competing interests and there is zero conclusive data that immigrants "keep wages down." What is known is that they stimulate stagnant markets with a disproportionate proclivity for small enterprise.
did you know that increasing supply will reduce price? i know you have to be absolutely retarded when it comes to economics to still think communism is a viable system, but this is econ 101 shit

We do need to raise wages.

But literally, no one on the left uses the second argument: that is used by centrists and landowning Republicans. That's why Republican state lawmakers in red states consistently protect businesses from legislation that would penalize them for undocumented labor.
lmao, are you pretending that people dont do the "but fruit would be so expensive if white people had to pick it buecause they would demand a decent wage" argument?

This is your most impressively shameless straw man.

Police are not "racist and corrupt," but police forces are institutionally adverse to the urban poor.

And I dare you to find some anti-gun leftists that want the police to be militarized

you dont think people rioting over police shootings dont call the police racist and corrupt?

i didnt say the police should be militarized, they dont need to be if you give them a monopoly over deadly force

absolutely embarassing attempt, try harder next time comrade

Back