PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m dreaming of 33 when Reigns best the deadman clean. Reigns beat him so bad he left his clothes in the ring.

taker.0.jpg
Reigns aint leaving mania with thr belt held high as a face. Either he loses, turns heel or gets attacked after the match. Bank on it. Not closing mania to boos. This only counts if he closes mania tho.

His match with Punk was good, despite this forum's insistence on pretending otherwise.

Was it good or did it only look good because every other match on that card was shite? Anything can look good when Del Rio vs Swagger for the strap is on the card.

Reigns aint leaving mania with thr belt held high as a face. Either he loses, turns heel or gets attacked after the match. Bank on it. Not closing mania to boos. This only counts if he closes mania tho.

You think Vince is going to have the jap close out Mania?

{<jordan}

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Taker/HHH HIAC at 28 is incredibly overrated. It wasn't total shit like that debacle with Roman trying to drag his carcass across the finish line last year, but it wasn't some epic encounter. 90% of that match's appeal is nostalgia.

"You end it, Shawn, or I will!!!!" - HHH, 20 times

Was it good or did it only look good because every other match on that card was shite? Anything can look good when Del Rio vs Swagger for the strap is on the card.
that year Punk was having the match of the night on every card

he really upped his game in 2013

About when did the allegations about Moolah come out? Anyone recall?

This could work out well for me. As much as Braun should be closing WM this year, maybe this just pushes his eventual, inevitable, rise to WM glory back one year and I'll get to witness live his ascension to immortality!!!!

Either that or he'll be in a comedy six-person tag Little Beaver and special guest star Kellyanne Conway.

The Greatest Royal Rumble event will also have 7 title matches on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back