Bruce Buffer Got Jacked

Lol at everyone crying roids he isn't even that big and had a pump, looks 16-17ish iches to me. I'm a little over 17 with a pump and haven't ever used anything illegal.

Looking at his back and shoulders in other photos on his IG he isn't even close to having a super wide back or bolder shoulders.

17 inches with veins is pretty big bro. Steve Reeves had around 17.5 inch arms in 1947 with visible abs and 8 inch wrists. It's hard for me to believe my man.

Big Arm
High body fat.
Not natty

Pick one.

Last edited:
17 inches with veins is pretty big bro. Steve Reeves had around 17.5 inch arms in 1947 with visible abs and 8 inch wrists. It's hard for me to believe my man.

Big Arm
High body fat.
Not natty

Pick one.
No way Buffer is pushing 17 without a pump going which he has in that photo, even then kinda hard to tell based off only a hand full of IG photos but my arms are bigger.

Forearm veins are a dime a dozen the vein going up his arm also isn't that uncommon for some pea even with big arms, also genetics play a part in that vein.

Going with natty on Bruce I'm a little bigger based off photos imo and ha e buddies who are bigger then him who are natty.

Here is a photo of me flexed cold with no pump.

Attachments

• IMG_20171223_211212_474.jpg
    IMG_20171223_211212_474.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
No way Buffer is pushing 17 without a pump going which he has in that photo, even then kinda hard to tell based off only a hand full of IG photos but my arms are bigger.

Forearm veins are a dime a dozen the vein going up his arm also isn't that uncommon for some pea even with big arms, also genetics play a part in that vein.

Going with Marty on Bruce I'm a little bigger based off photos imo and ha e buddies who are bigger then him who are natty.

Buffer is definitely not 17s but he is lean.

I can't tell from your photo but those don't look like 17s and you aren't very lean. I could be wrong.

Here's good ole Clive from BB misc for comparison. He's around 17's in this photo and he claimed to be around 10-12% bodyfat, but there's no way he is near 12%. He's more like 15%+

I don't think you are measuring right but that is just me. 17s are huge. And looking at your forearms they might be around 12 1/2 at best.

hqdefault.jpg

Buffer is definitely not 17s but he is lean.

I can't tell from your photo but those don't look like 17s and you aren't very lean. I could be wrong.

Here's good ole Clive from BB misc for comparison. He's around 17's in this photo and he claimed to be around 10-12% bodyfat, but there's no way he is near 12%. He's more like 15%+

I don't think you are measuring right but that is just me. 17s are huge. And looking at your forearms they might be around 12 1/2 at best.

hqdefault.jpg

In 4 Clive's biceps

The Rock's height has been questioned on the internet and Sherdog quite a lot. It's not about me believing.

Here's 6'5 rock next to 5'8 Marky Mark

mark-wahlberg-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-and-anthony-mackie-are-sighted-picture-id142429713

Here's 6'5 rock next to ^6'3 Brock Lesnar without shoes on ^

Brock-Lesnar-vs-The-Rock-Wrestlemania-29-Match.jpg

Here's 6'5 rock next to Steven Jackson who is 6'2

BdsbdPjIgAAF9s4.jpg

Here's The Rock next to Vin Diesel who claims to be 5'11

rz3RC.jpg

John Cena must be 6'4 then

images

Here's 6'4 Charles barkley next to 6'5 The Rock

d1PAwTv.jpg

Here's 6'5 Rock next to good ole arnold schwarzenegger who claimed to be 6'2 in his prime. Btw Arnold might have been around 6.1+ foot in his prime.

hqdefault.jpg

6'5 Rock with 6'3 1/2 Jon Jones without shoes on

597e1ee5a0cc9.jpeg
good work ,
so wtf is his height ?

good work ,
so wtf is his height ?

Probably around 6'2-6'2 1/2 like that website celebheights list him as. That's a fair estimate.

It's hard to know his exact height because celebrities love to wear dress shoes/boots with heels and height increasing insoles.

A poster on Sherdog once said he met The Rock in person and they were around the same height.

Last edited:
Damn... good thing that USADA only test the fighters and not the UFC employees or owners for PEDs.

Is there anyone that works fr the UFC that isn't on the horsemeat diet?

Buffer didn't get jacked. He got buff.

All of these vain famous people almost want me to start taking trt, but problem is....i don't give a fuck if I look good to others...as long as I feel good....everyone else including an ego can go screw themselves.

I do despise how these mother fuckers promote vanity so much.

Yeah... screw taking drugs to be fit and healthy into your 60's and beyond right?

When I get old I'm going to juice to the motherfucking gills if it lets me stay healthy and active for a couple of decades longer. My parents are 65 and they struggle with inactivity and weight related health problems. That or injecting test? No brainer there.

Lol at everyone crying roids he isn't even that big and had a pump, looks 16-17ish iches to me. I'm a little over 17 with a pump and haven't ever used anything illegal.

Looking at his back and shoulders in other photos on his IG he isn't even close to having a super wide back or bolder shoulders.

You took the time to go through his Instagram to check out his body size?

Get a girlfriend bro.

<Huh2>

He will die suddenly in the next few years

Its hilarious and kind of sad how many normal people think you can get as big, strong, and jacked as you want so long as you eat right and work hard.

You know what's hilarious? 95% of this site thought like that up until a few years ago.

Back