PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ad is fucking hilarious:

3uluxcdilqs11.jpg
Wait, why?

WWE World Cup - top of my head for nations being represented

Jericho - Canadian
Nak
Mysterio
Sheamus
Cesaro
Kofi - Jamaican
Drew
Finn
Jinder
Lesnar as a Canadian

Instead of only US wrestlers.

Maybe it’s like the World Series of baseball.

Only thing worse than a regular Canadian is a stoner Canadian.
<{hughesimpress}>

Nash spouts eloquent rubbish because he was born with great genes and high intelligence. Doesn’t mean he’s right.

Also fucking Saudi Arabia wasn’t a fucking country until after WW1. It was an Ottoman province. With MUCH more liberal laws than Saudi Arabia - a country set up by a bandit tribe (Saudi) that helped the Brits against the Turks because the Turks allied with Germany during WW1. There was no Saudi language, culture, nation, tradition.

If you want to say Koranic law as a basis of Saudi bullshit is older than the US legal system then I can say that the US legal system which is based on Roman law which is a thousand years older than Mohammed is older.

And the Romans had much more progressive laws in 1 AD than the Saudi in 2018.

Last edited:
Why is Kofi from Jamaica? Why do these idiots not just market him as African? Is it because he doesn't have flavour like this...
tenor.gif

...bad boy right here?

Why the beef?

Cuz hes wrong

SA is the evillest country on earth WWE should not be doing shows and our country should be if we were who we say we are waging war on them .

But instead everyone turns a blind eye and takes the money

Also some cultures and ideas are just better than others and there is no well democracy is right for me but it not be for them ... Thats just bullshit and more excuse making for their backwardness

I don't even care what kind of government someone has... Democracy, theocracy, dictatorship, monarchy, etc etc.
If you infringe on peoples rights as human beings and not let them be equal to each other, it's a shitty government.

<32>... Kofi, The African Dream, The Man from Ghana who the ladies wanna...

Cuz hes wrong

SA is the evillest country on earth WWE should not be doing shows and our country should be if we were who we say we are waging war on them .

But instead everyone turns a blind eye and takes the money

Also some cultures and ideas are just better than others and there is no well democracy is right for me but it not be for them ... Thats just bullshit and more excuse making for their backwardness

Simmer down Gutter...after all...

<VinceCa$h>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back