• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't so long ago that every other post online was some fucktard whining and crying about America sticking its' nose in everyone elses' business...now everyone is crying every time we don't...make up your God damn mind interwebz!

It wasn't so long ago that every other post online was some fucktard whining and crying about America sticking its' nose in everyone elses' business...now everyone is crying every time we don't...make up your God damn mind interwebz!

The problem was that we didnt go after the right folks not so much the goin after folks .

The U.S. should have put boots on the ground in Saudi Arabia.

I think so. The war on terror could be won if you attack the source and cut off its funding.

Even when they directly attack us our government sells us out to them and its fucking disgusting

The U.S. should have put boots on the ground in Saudi Arabia.

Why? They only fulfilled their side of the deal. Both U.S. and Saudis win massive after 9/11. SA is the Arab Israel; U.S. won't do shit because they on the big player team. Together.

eddiebravo.gif

The problem was that we didnt go after the right folks not so much the goin after folks .

I have an idea...let other countries do whatever the fuck they want to their own citizens and let us worry about fixing all the many many many problems here...how's that sound?

I have an idea...let other countries do whatever the fuck they want to their own citizens and let us worry about fixing all the many many many problems here...how's that sound?

Sounds a lot like pre world war 1 and it didnt work out so well

The nip it right in the ass before it gets out of control method has been a lot better for the world over all

also as far as the middle east goes that ship has already sailed before either of us ever had a say

Less than 2 hours nxt UK starts hopefully it's good then later on 205 nxt and Mae Young classic

US residents don’t have rights?

Fuck the middle east (most of it)
There is a reason why most arabs move away to other countries. Cause they KNOW their country is shit.

Sounds a lot like pre world war 1 and it didnt work out so well

The nip it right in the ass before it gets out of control method has been a lot better for the world over all

also as far as the middle east goes that ship has already sailed before either of us ever has a say

Yepx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back