NoGi Worlds 2018

How do I watch all these matches?
Wanna get into watching bjj, but dont know where to start. Is it the Flograppling site?

How do I watch all these matches?
Wanna get into watching bjj, but dont know where to start. Is it the Flograppling site?

Flograppling is the only option afaik.

You have three and a half hours to decide if you want the exorbitantly expensive membership before the fights begin.

Flograppling is the only option afaik.

You have three and a half hours to decide if you want the exorbitantly expensive membership before the fights begin.
I see.. Another subscription to some streaming site, that I will probably use once or twice and then forget about. Great.

I see.. Another subscription to some streaming site, that I will probably use once or twice and then forget about. Great.

If it helps, I think that if you subscribe to flograppling you also get flowrestling automatically? It seemed to work that way for me.

I dunno, I use both of them pretty frequently. I love watching live matches to study how technique works and expose myself to styles that are not what I see at my gym.

If it helps, I think that if you subscribe to flograppling you also get flowrestling automatically? It seemed to work that way for me.

I dunno, I use both of them pretty frequently. I love watching live matches to study how technique works and expose myself to styles that are not what I see at my gym.

you have to sign up for the yearly package and then you get all the flo networks, if you sign up for the monthly one you only get whichever specific one you sign up for i believe, it used to be that way anyway

tbh i use the flowrestling site probably 10 times more than flograppling

Gordon Ryan vs. Yuri Simoes on right now

Gordon up 2 and Yuri's bleeding so they've stopped the match

Before that he had some good passing attempts on Ryan

Gordon up 11-0 in high mount looking for the back as the match ends. Ref just raised his hand. That's it!

11-0 to Yuri is impressive, I tought it would have been much closer..

Had flashbacks of Cyborg v. Schaub lol

Same. Gordon is a beast. I’m convinced. I’m buying the danaher back system dvd’s.
The DVD doesn't show all the stuff they do. Danaher didn't manage to fit the whole system in.

Last edited:
Grippo vs Barbosa

Barbosa starts strong with a slick takedown from scramble on the ground

In the final minute, Grippo takes the back but can't sink his hooks

Finally finishes Barbosa with RNC from body triangle

Grippo wins the lightweight final!

What a disappointment Cyborg was.. spent 10 minutes afraid, barely engaging at all just to retreat immediately, and most of all trying to strike Gordon at the end.. man I thought he was way better than this.

Ah thanks for saving me money. Lol
There is some good stuff (I watch a ton of technique online so I saw a lot of it before but if I didn't it would have helped a lot). But you will still have to watch DDS matches to figure out tricks they use. Also you will need to do tons of back finishing drills to figure details out and a lot of what is on the DVD are things you need to develop skill not some magic techniques. Decent ways of attack that are so deadly because they but hundreds of hours of positional training in rather some crazy stuff that say Caio or Rafa shows that is undefendable if your opponent let's you get it or allows you do do something like 2-3 times as hard.

Is it true that Cyborg got dq'ed for Schaub'ing? That'd be ironic

What a disappointment Cyborg was.. spent 10 minutes afraid, barely engaging at all just to retreat immediately, and most of all trying to strike Gordon at the end.. man I thought he was way better than this.
What was the point of that? He already get tapped before? Why not go crazy if you are already down by penalty it's not like he will get hurt by a heel hook in an ibjff tournament.

What was the point of that? He already get tapped before? Why not go crazy if you are already down by penalty it's not like he will get hurt by a heel hook in an ibjff tournament.

Ego vaporlock

two huge egos in close proximity and his head exploded
plus he's old.

Back