News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

lawyer: Jon Jones is a scumbag in negotiations?

Dana: No, he's a scumbag in life.

this shit right here is the best. just the way Lorenzo and Dana talk about Jon like he's a piece of shit for not caving to their demands is the best. not just because of the irony, but also because even the people Jon Jones have helped the most in his career still think of him as a trash human being.

"What's up with Dana? Did he straighten up or is he still beating his wife in public?"

"Still a scumbag, but we're starting a slap fight league to take attention away from my being a wife abusing scumbag."

"Do you know my history, just to be a scumbag in life, ... I mean you could get pretty much every guy who's ever worked for me to testify to that".

Typical douchebag clown as always.

"Did he straighten up or is he still being a scumbag?"

"Still a douche but inching closer"

The SMS leaks from these two is classic reality television. I don't think Jones could ever fathom Twisted Steel

I'm about as far from a Dana Stan as one can get. But is this really a surprise to anyone? Dude is an overtly sleezy promoter, and openly throws his own fighters under the bus, any time one of them is even semi-critical of aUFC policy. In words...is normal.

gb6casevizy61.jpg

This brings back memories of just how mouthy Dana was back in the day. I understand talking smack about Jon Jones but he used to trash classy fighters like GSP as well.

Dana doesn't care about your character, it's all about money.

lawyer: Jon Jones is a scumbag in negotiations?

Dana: No, he's a scumbag in life.

this shit right here is the best. just the way Lorenzo and Dana talk about Jon like he's a piece of shit for not caving to their demands is the best. not just because of the irony, but also because even the people Jon Jones have helped the most in his career still think of him as a trash human being.
Trash human beings are often helpful to other trash human beings eh ?

So before Jon jones ducked Francis by asking for D Wilder level money he tried pricing himself out of the Gus rematch?

Bones has tko wins over u fight cheap pay model too that we don’t appreciate

Does it take a scumbag to recognize another scumbag? If yes, this proves it. The nerve of Jones, to be the possibly best fighter in the sport, and want to make a decent wage. Scumbag!

Back