Crime ‘Fired on like rain’: Saudi border guards accused of mass killings of Ethiopians

To the Saudis non-Arabs , and more specifically non-Gulf Arabs, are untermenschen. Ethiopians, South East Asians, South Asians are considered the most inferior of races. The Yemenis are the same race as Saudis and they still faced horrible treatment during the recent war, so it's hardly surprising the Saudis will treat Ethiopians this terribly.

It's not uncommon for Ethiopian housemaids to be abused, tortured and ripped off in the Gulf countries, by the local Arabs who employ them and treat them like slaves housemaids are essentially stuck in indentured servitude as their passports are held by the employer.
Sounds a lot of the Caste System from another one of our good allies.

btw In this hierarchy. What’s the lowest tier? Is race, religion or economics based?

I'm okay with how different countries want to protect their borders.

Saudi Arabia is nice, with low crime, who puts their citizens first.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/20/trump-signs-off-on-110b-arms-deal-in-saudi-arabia/

The US constantly sells weapons to Saudia Arabia.

It's extremely selective to say "Biden sold weapons", you could have just said "America".
Welcome to "No Shit" Land. Everyone knows the US has been selling arms to the Saudis. I'm not enlightening some revelation.

I am calling out the CURRENT admin that is continuing this practice, after passing itself as the more sane party on this particular issue.

You babies are just completely triggered anytime someone is critical of the current administration whose foreign policy is ran by Neo Cons.

Sounds a lot of the Caste System from another one of our good allies.

btw In this hierarchy. What’s the lowest tier? Is race, religion or economics based?
Well.. the caste system was originally used to describe the Latin American system of racial hierarchy. The word "caste" comes from Portugese "castas". In reality similar systems exist elsewhere. Mauritania is an Arab Muslim country in North Africa, which has a racial caste system - Arabs/Berbers on top, mixed race (Arab/Berber mixed with Black Africans) in the middle and unmixed Black Africans on the bottom. Mauritania still has slavery; slavery of Black Africans.

The racial hierarchy in the Gulf is kinda complex. I lived there for a long time, a long time ago. Gulf Arabs are obvioulsly on top, then it is Whites from the rich powerfull Western nations then Levantine Arabs then North Africans then at the bottom are South and South East Asian, along with Africans, though when I lived there Africans were few and far between. Most Africans were Sudanese and Somalis. The menial labor / construction was totally composed of Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Nepalis. Filipinos were mostly housemaids, servers, service jobs. Lots of Sri Lankans and Ethiopians were also housemaids.

Gulf Arabs don't care if someone is Muslim, they give far far more respect , worth and importance to White Christians than to Muslim Asians. Race is a big factor but... a mixed race Gulf Arab (Black + Semitic Arab mix) is genrally a little higher in the pecking order than non Gulf Arabs (non citizens of Gulf countries) and non Arab Muslims, because at the end of the day he belongs to some Gulf Arab tribe. But he/she doesn't have the same worth as a 'White' Gulf Arab.

In Saudi there is a special detachment of Royal guards who protect the Royals; these guards are always from a specific African / Mixed African community. It's a heridatary job for them, so it's kinda like caste. But one of the most powerfull men in Saudi and the long time ambassador to the US , who was close with the Bush family, is Prince Bandar. He is mixed of Semitic Saudi (dad) and Ethiopian (mother). His mother is described as a concubine. In Arab culture lineage is from the father. So since his father was a Royal, he is treated as Saudi Arab royal and his mixed race isn't a factor.

Last edited:
They have been slaughtering people in Yemen for a few years already. This is not surprising. They don't give a fuck.

FUCK TRUMP for selling weapons and having shady dealings with the Saudi's.

Are we OK now? Are you able to be critical of Biden yourself? Biden clearly has kept up the sales of arms to the Suadi's in his admin, why didn't he freeze it?

I'm pointing out the Biden Admin because they were hypocritical on this subject and they are the active administration in the White House.

My point isn't that the Biden admin / Democrats are faultless it is that they are far far better in their policy towards Saud than the GOP and Trump. Trump - in 2016 - said he was going to hold Saudi accountable and not let them get a free ride, but after he was elected he did a 180.

Last year, just before the Mid-Terms, Bin Salman cut oil output, so that gas prices in the US would rise. The Saudis figured higher gas prices will hurt Biden and the Democrats at the voting booth. The Dems were pissed at the Saudis. Saudi wanted Republicans to win.

The Biden admin has been cool towards Bin Salman. Lots of articles have been written about this and how the Saudis hate the Biden admin for it. At the end of the day Biden and progressive Dems can't totally unravel decades of US-Saudi alliance without support from the GOP.

Last edited:
Saudis probably do that every day.
It's just a Tuesday for them.

Ah yes, the ones that Joe Biden sold weapons to.

What a shocker, they are doing fucked up things with them when the Biden Admin claimed everything would be on the up and up.

They're still bombing Yemenis with our arms as well...

Arms manufacturers continue to profit.

You’re seriously gonna put Biden as a Saudi supporter considering your cult leader and his progeny fascination with Saudi taint ?

A Biden Republicans pilloried for not making nice with MBS and causing millions of Americans to pay a few cents more per gallon at the pumps ?

"...that rights advocates suggest may amount to a crime against humanity."

I'm not saying they're wrong, but has that accusation coming from halfway around the planet ever resulted in anything substantial? From 'rights activists?'

Basically sounds like...

"We don't like you, and we're going to tell everyone we don't like so, so everybody that doesn't already like you will not like you."

Thats like the 100th worst thing the Saudis have ever done.as long as the oil is flowing theyll be shielded from sanctions by Daddy Yankee.

To the Saudis non-Arabs , and more specifically non-Gulf Arabs, are untermenschen. Ethiopians, South East Asians, South Asians are considered the most inferior of races. The Yemenis are the same race as Saudis and they still faced horrible treatment during the recent war, so it's hardly surprising the Saudis will treat Ethiopians this terribly.

It's not uncommon for Ethiopian housemaids to be abused, tortured and ripped off in the Gulf countries, by the local Arabs who employ them and treat them like slaves. Housemaids are essentially stuck in indentured servitude as their passports are held by the employer.
About a decade ago, Ethiopia refused to allow their citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for work. That policy didn't last long.

I wonder if it was due to a many projects in Addis Ababa being financed by a Saudi/Habesha

You’re seriously gonna put Biden as a Saudi supporter considering your cult leader and his progeny fascination with Saudi taint ?

A Biden Republicans pilloried for not making nice with MBS and causing millions of Americans to pay a few cents more per gallon at the pumps ?
But but but but Trump.

Trump isn't my "cult leader" I didn't even vote for him in the two elections that he ran it.

Biden is handling SA no different from Trump. Continuing to give them or sell them whatever they want.

Another 10 years and some will have no problem with this happening on the southern border in merica

But but but but Trump.

Trump isn't my "cult leader" I didn't even vote for him in the two elections that he ran it.

Biden is handling SA no different from Trump. Continuing to give them or sell them whatever they want.
Yeah but when trump did it it was way worser

I'm okay with how different countries want to protect their borders.

Saudi Arabia is nice, with low crime, who puts their citizens first.
Is this a serious post? You're OK with indiscriminately bombing women and children?

Well.. the caste system was originally used to describe the Latin American system of racial hierarchy. The word "caste" comes from Portugese "castas". In reality similar systems exist elsewhere. Mauritania is an Arab Muslim country in North Africa, which has a racial caste system - Arabs/Berbers on top, mixed race (Arab/Berber mixed with Black Africans) in the middle and unmixed Black Africans on the bottom. Mauritania still has slavery; slavery of Black Africans.

The racial hierarchy in the Gulf is kinda complex. I lived there for a long time, a long time ago. Gulf Arabs are obvioulsly on top, then it is Whites from the rich powerfull Western nations then Levantine Arabs then North Africans then at the bottom are South and South East Asian, along with Africans, though when I lived there Africans were few and far between. Most Africans were Sudanese and Somalis. The menial labor / construction was totally composed of Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Nepalis. Filipinos were mostly housemaids, servers, service jobs. Lots of Sri Lankans and Ethiopians were also housemaids.

Gulf Arabs don't care if someone is Muslim, they give far far more respect , worth and importance to White Christians than to Muslim Asians. Race is a big factor but... a mixed race Gulf Arab (Black + Semitic Arab mix) is genrally a little higher in the pecking order than non Gulf Arabs (non citizens of Gulf countries) and non Arab Muslims, because at the end of the day he belongs to some Gulf Arab tribe. But he/she doesn't have the same worth as a 'White' Gulf Arab.

In Saudi there is a special detachment of Royal guards who protect the Royals; these guards are always from a specific African / Mixed African community. It's a heridatary job for them, so it's kinda like caste. But one of the most powerfull men in Saudi and the long time ambassador to the US , who was close with the Bush family, is Prince Bandar. He is mixed of Semitic Saudi (dad) and Ethiopian (mother). His mother is described as a concubine. In Arab culture lineage is from the father. So since his father was a Royal, he is treated as Saudi Arab royal and his mixed race isn't a factor.
So it’s dynamic and not well defined at a supposedly divine level like the hindhu caste system?

what do the saudias feel about a Persian shite with fair skin upper middle class person, Compared to Sunni dark skinned person from Morocco but one from poverty? Who would rank higher in their weird pecking order?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back