‘How does it feel to work for a fascist?’: Woman confronts Spicer in Apple store

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/how-do...ascist-woman-confronts-spicer-in-apple-store/

White House spokesman Sean Spicer was accosted by an Indian-American woman — who peppered him with questions about committing “treason” and working for a “fascist” like President Trump — as he shopped in an Apple store over the weekend.

She was a bit out of line, but tough cookies he's in public office. All his Saturdays are ours to ruin.

Is Donald Trump a fascist racist guilty of treason? Is Sean Spicer an accomplice?

Last edited:
The left is in total meltdown. ROFLMFAOLOLOLOLOLOL

The encounter has since gone viral after the woman who filmed it, Shree Chauhan, 33, claimed online that Spicer had made a racist statement to her, saying: “It’s such a great country that allows you to be here.”

This passes for racism now? LOL watching them cry is so beautiful.

Maybe next time she can scream at his children and feel better about herself.

If she actually believes that Trump is a fascist, how dumb is she to speak out against the regime in public and to a top official? Would she really do that to a real fascist, like Hitler?

LOL I went to her Twitter account and discovered I've already been blocked by her...

5435353.jpg

Must've had a run in with her in the past. Kek

lol she's one of those types...

They're all about the 'feelz', these people.

Now she's famous. She wins.

There has to be a better way to combat these blatant attention seekers. Seems like an impossible task, though.

wow I applaud her brave fight against fascism, the world will remember
In 1994 we had the Normandy landings and in 2017 we had @shreec shouting at Spicer in an Apple Store
that's how history books will tell it, no doubt
what a time to be alive

muh fascism
muh russia

someone just got into politics a few months ago

the fact that she yelled at him, and then wasnt murdered for it, means that this isnt fascism

He should have told her " i buy you a $100 gift card from the store if you can even spell treason and fascist correctly without looking it up on your phone."

lol she's one of those types...

They're all about the 'feelz', these people.

lol another 'feminist' and 'anti-fascist' who defends Islam. We are not dealing with sane, rational people here.

Plus what that statement actually means is that all of the problems Islam brings have never directly affected her, therefore she doesn't care. You don't have to scratch to far beneath the surface to see that despite their constant sanctimonious virtue signaling, these idiots are actually extremely selfish, narcissistic and uncaring.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/how-do...ascist-woman-confronts-spicer-in-apple-store/

White House spokesman Sean Spicer was accosted by an Indian-American woman — who peppered him with questions about committing “treason” and working for a “fascist” like President Trump — as he shopped in an Apple store over the weekend.

She was a bit out of line, but tough cookies he's in public office. All his Saturdays are ours to ruin.

Is Donald Trump a fascist racist guilty of treason? Is Sean Spicer an accomplice?

Literally Hitler

wow I applaud her brave fight against fascism, the world will remember
In 1994 we had the Normandy landings and in 2017 we had @shreec shouting at Spicer in an Apple Store
that's how history books will tell it, no doubt
what a time to be alive
9253c5b2e9520394d06ef32b9764c42b71939dc83beca8333814a4bbed6265ab.jpg

Back