‘Kill all white people’: Suspect in killings of five white men

Dude, you need to realise that not everybody is as privileged as you are.

This young guy will have endured years upon years of mental torture and lived around people that failed him greatly.

Privileged comes along with a hard work ethic. It sometimes takes a generation or 2 to become successful.

Certain cultures are just lazy and will not work. They also have very bad family values.

In general, sure. However TS is right, in that if this had been a white guy, whose motivation for murder was racism, Liberal networks like CNN and MSNBC, would be doing 'round the clock coverage on it for days, and pretend the country had regressed back to the 1700's in terms of race relations, and the Libs would lap it all up.
They would've started the Black Lives Matter channel.

Yeah for real. Some conservative are just dying for a chance to feel persecuted, To feel like a victim of society. Perhaps they seek this as an excuse for their hateful heart.
And some conservatives are just dying.

So we are going to hold an entire race of people accountable for the actions of a mentally disturbed man? You are reaching ts

Well at least it's not black on black crime that you people always say black people need to worry about anytime a cop shoots an unarmed black person.

Murder is usually intraracial.
Those itt complaining of a supposed white victimhood complex would do well to note that black on white murder is order of magnitudes more common than white on black. It would take scores of Dylan Roofs to bring the numbers into proportion for those of you who are so typically concerned with disparate impacts.

As far as the media goes, the double standard is glaring. We can only conclude that those wrongly accusing concerned people of being "white supremacists", are of the opinion that white people deserve it, or are driven by tactical considerations.
Just remember that the media is not white. It is a powerful tentacle of our tribal overlords, and they do not wish the best for white society.

So we are going to hold an entire race of people accountable for the actions of a mentally disturbed man? You are reaching ts

You obviously did NOT read all of my comments. I would expect that from a Kaepernick fan who DOES blame an entire race.

Well at least it's not black on black crime that you people always say black people need to worry about anytime a cop shoots an unarmed black person.

It's everybody at risk.

But if you are going to have a black lives matter movement why not focus on the number one threat?

Yes, you are the problem in this country and this tirade of a post show that. You see me, your fellow countrymen, as your enemy. You've been poisoned, infected... and you spread your infection.

I see you as more of a useful idiot who is kept on a short leash by your race card playing Democrat handlers.

Yep some guy killed some guys.
Was he racist? Sure maybe. Looks like a coke fiend.
Does it have to do with politics in America?
Maybe if you have an agenda to promote, I guess.
But why is this political in the rise of so many other shootings and not just another random crime spree?
How is this indicative of a pattern more than say, the shootings of young black men by the police, which has many more examples?
Do you understand statistics at all?

Do you? How do you know it's more common? Have you actually looked at the figures for homicide or police shootings in the US? I doubt it. You certainly didn't offer any numbers to back your claim.

In 2012 there were roughly 12 million arrests (I did the research after Ferguson and that was the most recent data). In 99.9% of the arrests the suspect WAS NOT killed. It is extremely rare and yet hyped day after day by the leftist demagogues in the media. A black Harvard professor did his own study and was shocked to find no racial bias in police shootings. Don't forget that despite the initial riots, the left was eventually proven wrong on Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Sylville Smith to name a few.

Yes, African-Americans are nearly 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in the US. If you remove Hispanics from the white category it jumps to like 11 or 12 times more.

The number one cause of death for young black males is murder according to the CDC. Not the police either. For whites it's accidental causes.

The vast majority of violent interracial crimes in the US (rape, murder, robbery, and assault etc.) are black against white if you want to talk about patterns.

Last edited:
Do you? How do you know it's more common? Have you actually looked at the figures for homicide or police shootings in the US? I doubt it. You certainly didn't offer any numbers to back your claim.

In 2012 there were roughly 12 million arrests (I did the research after Ferguson and that was the most recent data). In 99.9% of the arrests the suspect WAS NOT killed. It is extremely rare and yet hyped day after day by the leftist demagogues in the media. A black Harvard professor did his own study and was shocked to find no racial bias in police shootings. Don't forget that despite the initial riots, the left was eventually proven wrong on Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Sylville Smith to name a few.

Yes, African-Americans are nearly 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in the US. If you remove Hispanics from the white category it jumps to like 11 or 12 times more.

The number one cause of death for young black males is murder according to the CDC. Not the police either. For whites it's accidental causes.

The vast majority of violent interracial crimes in the US (rape, murder, robbery, and assault etc.) are black against white if you want to talk about patterns.

I am a huge fan of Larry Elder

larry-elder.png

Throw the book at him

The sad thing about liberals is that if someone said this murderer "chimped out" they would be more outraged at that than the murders

I heard Larry say on his show that the black Harvard professor found that cops are actually MORE likely to pull the trigger on a white.
I recently moved into a new neighborhood, and shortly after I got here a white guy was shot dead by cops at an apartment complex. No marches.

Both this black guy and Roof are racist piece of shit killers. What exactly is there to discuss?

The fact that one will be presented as such and receive hundreds of hours of national news time while the other gets tags like "motive unclear" and is swept under the rug within a week or less?

Any other questions?

I am not saying that all black people are evil either. Inevitably someone will try to pin that on me to get this post flagged. My point is the heavily lopsided media/public reaction to such events.
For some reason the patriarchy and systemic racism is causing more blacks to commit crimes than any other race in the USA. We really need a task force, maybe 3 or 4 of them to work out how white people, men mainly, are causing these black problems. I for one am sick and tired of these poor black victims getting blamed for things they have little control over.

Back