Media “A picture says 1000 words. Here’s two that come to mind. #AndStill”

“But, but he’d still be great without PEDs”. Why take them to begin with then?

Damn you guys are salty....

<Waaah>

At this point not acknowledging Jon Jones as the GOAT and attributing the reason to failed tested is the same to me as if i was reading:
"i dont like the man and i have a personal vendetta against him. He is in my head and i cant do nothing about it besides grasping at macguffin excuses in order to deal with it because it bothers me tremendously and i need a scapegoat to justify my feelings because i refuse to accept it"

I can understand people not considering him the #1 all time p4p, but for other reasons(i dont agree with them, but i understand why some would).

However, if people discredit his legacy because of roids, what i wrote in quotes above is really what they are saying

His entire Legacy is a sham.

LHDQhKz.gif
so did many "goats " on that stage. but he is the only 1 the real goat

Cain would still be champ if it weren't for injuries, and long layoffs.

And let's not act like Jones didn't get a lot of chemical/artificial help in the process.

Yeah and I’d be champ if I wasn’t fat and could fight.

crazy how Jones is still champion despite this picture being over 8 years old. Just another reason why he’s the greatest to ever do it.

Jon is about to dominate his third era of LHWs in 2020. GOAT.

#andstillcheating without peds he not be champ.

All BS and alleged PED aside... It's damn impressive he still there. Many other PED users fell or never made it.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

well you do know he getting a free pass to still cheat. i mean who else could fail a test and the ufc moves the event to a different state.

At this point not acknowledging Jon Jones as the GOAT and attributing the reason to failed tested is the same to me as if i was reading:
"i dont like the man and i have a personal vendetta against him. He is in my head and i cant do nothing about it besides grasping at macguffin excuses in order to deal with it because it bothers me tremendously and i need a scapegoat to justify my feelings because i refuse to accept it"

I can understand people not considering him the #1 all time p4p, but for other reasons(i dont agree with them, but i understand why some would).

However, if people discredit his legacy because of roids, what i wrote in quotes above is really what they are saying
No, what you wrote is just a bunch of bullshit.

FFS people. Jones is literally the youngest guy in the photo. This stuff is common sense.

44 - Silva
38 - St. Pierre
38 - Frankie Edgar
37 - Velasquez
34 - Cruz
33 - Aldo

32 - Jones

Thanks for visiting my post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member