News “AskNotorious” Conor McGregor is currently doing a ground breaking Q/A(updated)

Actually yes, If they can't or won't defend them as a champ it's what Champs do but you keep trying though... <LucyBless>

You keep shifting the goal posts. You said any fool can win a belt, that’s not true. You also imply if you become a champion... you’re not a champion. Unless you defended the belt. Also, not true. If you become champion, you are a champion.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Oh trust me, I know who it is again coming back to troll, this isn't his first rodeo. But don't be silly, this has nothing to do with staff liking or not liking X fighter, it's a complete eye-roll when someone says "He’s about to drop immense knowledge on us mere mortals."
@kflo doesn't allow mods to close conor threads, big business for UFC

You keep shifting the goal posts. You said any fool can win a belt, that’s not true. You also imply if you become a champion... you’re not a champion. Unless you defended the belt. Also, not true. If you become champion, you are a champion.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

You hold to that just winning the belt forever and never defending story for no good cause other than he can't or won't...

Who cares? He was a champ champ.
And I hate to tell you but in January he is going to be a champ again

Now you sound mad, frustrated, and pouting, that you and the other fools got no solid argument for not defending, other than he won the belt which seems good enough for you all. Then just hold on to that you know defending titles is more recognized than just winning them, you know that right..?

Now you sound mad, frustrated, and pouting, that you and the other fools got no solid argument for not defending, other than he won the belt which seems good enough for you all. Then just hold on to that you know defending titles is more recognized than just winning them, you know that right..?
Someone is a champ by winning the belt, you know that right? He didnt defend it and because of that he is not a champ? Lol the hate

Someone is a champ by winning the belt, you know that right? He didnt defend it and because of that he is not a champ? Lol the hate

One time Champ I guess you can applaud that, guess I like Champs that defend and show me why they "AND STILL" as opposed to just one time, but to each his own I guess...

Someone ask him why he likes assaulting - old men and sexually assaulting.

No one cares about conor now that khabib is retired.

But it was a false rape accusation! I swear!
<{1-1}>
Maybe she just wanted attention

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back