“Contract signed” Veronica joins team Ngannou

She's the victim of poor matchmaking, avoid grapplers and prospects at all costs. If they'd put her in with dire strikers like Meatball Molly, Cachoeira, Maia Stevenson etc. She'd be on a winning streak and the heavies would be all aboard the hype train.

06f.jpg

good ole brian peppers, dude is a legend! Been a minute

You saying the French Top Team hasn't attracted fighters like a moth to a flame?

Including people that don't speak French to begin with? Do you have some big names?

man corey anderson looking rough...

imagine posting a list that has Meisha Tate of all people on it

I said "there's a few" not "everyone on this list."

Reading comprehension, get into it.

I said "there's a few" not "everyone on this list."

Reading comprehension, get into it.
The comment was an evaluation of the listmaker labeling Meisha Tate as sexy
not on you for posting the list

helax

The comment was an evaluation of the listmaker labeling Meisha Tate as sexy
not on you for posting the list

helax

Well, there are still people here who think Gina Carano is the hottest female fighter.

Veronica:
'I don't want to cut weight, I rather weight my natural body weight, 125, and fight in 135lbs.' (There was no 125 division in UFC yet)
'Her kicks are amazing' (in 2019 or 2018 or what ever, you still need to be able to do something else than kick in MMA, mma is alot more than only kicking game. I can't understand the fighters who refurse to learn anything new.

So Veronica needs to fix her attitude. She has that look even that she don't want to learn anything new. she don't want to adapt, she don't want to weight cut, she don't...
here is face of a fighter who doesn't want to improve at all:
23F2370B381F503532841CBB4C3A12A02A2C0698

...oh wait, I totally changed my mind. She is awesome!!!
War Veronica!

She needs better wrestling, what the fuck is she doing. She also needs more fight IQ, a lot more.

Other than that I really think she has a good striking game for a female. And she is a smokeshow.

Haven't read the replies but it's pretty predictable what they'll be a bunch of white dudes butthurt that she's joining his team and the black coach. Posts about BBC, and about how she sucks ..etc

Haven't read the replies but it's pretty predictable what they'll be a bunch of white dudes butthurt that she's joining his team and the black coach. Posts about BBC, and about how she sucks and is ugly..etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back