“I want to f*** Chuck”

Shad telling Page he is gonna dig in that ass!

Bigfoot telling a story about pizza after the Fedor fight:

This is a given.

15 years since this happened and it still makes me shudder. God, Buentello really expected the crowd to fire back his lame catchphrase like he was The Rock or someone else who's actually popular.

You can see the blissful expectation and then crestfallen disappointment in his eyes. This KO win was supposed to be one of the highlights of his life, but his split-second overestimation of how people perceive him turned it into an embarrassing moment he can never forget. Immortalized on YouTube.

Fuck. I hate how Generation Z talks about "cringe," but damn, did this qualify.

An interview but a great moment on the mic
Diego goes from happy to ice cold in an instant

Skip to 4:10 and watch until the end

Oh Man, that's fucking awful. You can see the self-awareness creep into him there. Like, "Wait a minute, am I clown? Am I not a badass MMA fighter? Maybe the cartwheels were too much?"

Why did I click on this thread? Second-hand embarrassment overload.

Bigfoot telling a story about pizza after the Fedor fight:

This is indeed a mic mishap, but it's no big deal because Bigfoot is just being honest. Inarticulate, sure. But it's his second language, and he's not being pretentious or putting on airs. "Eat pizza, watch movie, and drink soda." Worthy goals, Bigfoot. Worthy goals.

Can’t believe the Tito Interviewing Babalu video haven’t popped up yet.

Jesus, don't go there. This thread will become nothing but Tito-isms. I'm still trying to wipe the Cris Cyborg press conference out of my memory. And that was in 2013.
That press conference gave us so much more than just Tito-isms:
1) The mic: 4 people sharing one mic and adjusting the mic stand
2) The scale: didn’t they bring out the scale to show that Cyborg was 160 lbs and would die if she cut to 135?
This is just from memory - I haven’t watched it since it happened.

That press conference gave us so much more than just Tito-isms:
1) The mic: 4 people sharing one mic and adjusting the mic stand
2) The scale: didn’t they bring out the scale to show that Cyborg was 160 lbs and would die if she cut to 135?
This is just from memory - I haven’t watched it since it happened.

Have your fill. I can't even get past the first 10 seconds.

Oh Man, that's fucking awful. You can see the self-awareness creep into him there. Like, "Wait a minute, am I clown? Am I not a badass MMA fighter? Maybe the cartwheels were too much?"

Why did I click on this thread? Second-hand embarrassment overload.

I interpreted as more of: Diego played it cool after Helwani brought up the TUF cartwheel shit, it probably was a question he didn't want to hear going into a fight with BJ Penn for the title and came off as demeaning or at least instigating (it's Helwani).

He was chill about it, but then Helwani asked him "Can we see one right now" him doing a cartwheel. So he got angry because it was a rather insulting thing to ask, and frankly retarded for Helwani to say, but we all know he's a little rat.

It's like if you were interviewing Patrick Mahomes or someone prior to a SB and asked them to do something completely retarded. There's a good chance they might get icy if not irate with the interviewer, and that's not even factoring in the CTE / crazy of Diego Sanchez that already exists.

15 years since this happened and it still makes me shudder. God, Buentello really expected the crowd to fire back his lame catchphrase like he was The Rock or someone else who's actually popular.

You can see the blissful expectation and then crestfallen disappointment in his eyes. This KO win was supposed to be one of the highlights of his life, but his split-second overestimation of how people perceive him turned it into an embarrassing moment he can never forget. Immortalized on YouTube.

Fuck. I hate how Generation Z talks about "cringe," but damn, did this qualify.

Him getting ko'd by Arlovski in 15 seconds is still an all time great fight

Back