“Sorry, chaps, you’re obsolete"

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This is getting crazy. Does anyone remember the thread where Japanese scientists managed to create human egg cells from blood?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...blood-in-breakthrough.3830925/#post-144869329

Now check this out:

First mammal with two mothers is born as gene-editing breakthrough creates mouse with no father

6c13e77d192e17d5de92fdd683418e79

Never has a major scientific breakthrough carried such sinister implications for mankind - specifically, for men.

“Sorry, chaps, you’re obsolete": that may as well have been the headline of an announcement that gripped the research community on Thursday, as the birth was revealed of the world’s first mammal born to two mothers.

A team at the Chinese Academy of Sciences stunned geneticists by revealing they had effectively rewritten the rules of reproduction, and in the process discovered exactly why some animals, including humans, need to have sex.

The breakthrough came in the form of 29 mice successfully born to same-sex (female) parents.Not only were the animals born healthy, but they went on to have babies themselves....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/needs-men-first-mammal-born-193342134.html

Liberals+LGBTQ+mad scientists = Something that’s not gonna turn out so good

The moms will largely be obsolete as well, once they properly figure out how to grow embryos under lab conditions.

The scientist will continue to work towards putting many of our natural functions out of business, in order to create a mechanical and controlled world order. And we are going to have to figure out how to adjust to that.

We can no longer afford to build the foundation of our existence on top of concepts that were once self-evident.

Liberals+LGBTQ+mad scientists = Something that’s not gonna turn out so good

Conservatives + Christianity + Science = "then why are there still monkeys moran ?????"

I actually did not care for that line myself.

Shit's still fucked though, no?

And shouldn't you be on the other thread defending communist concentration camps for Muslims?

I actually did not care for that line myself.

Shit's still fucked though, no?

I don't think it's fucked at all. Like all scientific breakthroughs that scared the pants off of conservatives (stem cell research, organ cloning, contraceptive procedures, etc.), I think it represents important progress in scientific research. I don't personally understand the full scope of what this could achieve or lead to being achieved, but I have literally zero fear that this will be used to kill off all human males and usher in a lady universe.

And shouldn't you be on the other thread defending communist concentration camps for Muslims?

I surely should not be.

Meh. Competent men will always be valued. Walking dicks that do nothing but produce shitty kids for women who treat babies like paycheques will be rendered obselete.

Sounds fine to me.

Well we will just use our white male priveledge to keep those women in the kitchen where they belong. Right @Ripskater

I know the seemingly obvious implication makes for a nice headline but it still makes no sense. Birth rates are dropping in the developed world and in the US something like half of all pregnancies are unplanned. The vast majority of the time women aren't having sex to reproduce, they just want the meat injection.

I know the seemingly obvious implication makes for a nice headline but it still makes no sense. Birth rates are dropping in the developed world and in the US something like half of all pregnancies are unplanned. The vast majority of the time women aren't having sex to reproduce, they just want the meat injection.

What are those? @SBJJ once PM'd me asking for one.

Is it like a way to get protein?

What are those? @SBJJ once PM'd me asking for one.

Is it like a way to get protein?
Yes and also a great source of vitamin D. You can take it orally or as a suppository.

Meh. Competent men will always be valued. Walking dicks that do nothing but produce shitty kids for women who treat babies like paycheques will be rendered obselete.

Sounds fine to me.

I sense hostility. You are mad. Who are these "walking dicks" ?

Are they the taller and bigger men than you by chance? Also, how competent are you? Double yellows, I'd say you can't control yourself.

More proof that gender is just a social construct.

Sounds fine to me.

{<huh}

Sounds fine to me.

Don't count on it.

Nikola Tesla envisioned that happening about a hundred years ago. Supposedly the women of the future would only choose prime genetic specimen like he is, with enormous intelligence and productive capabilities, while shunning anyone with "criminal genes", who contributed to nothing, except for possessing a large "member" and a decent face to look at.

Didn't quite turn out that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

The female's idea of selection, differs greatly from the ideas made up by men.

Back