“You know you hit rock bottom when you go to a Tyron Woodley concert”

Apparently only Sherdog is allowed to make fun of Tyron Woodley. Suddenly everyone rushes to his defense lol.

Damn you sure came to dillons defense quickly. You nut hugging for all sbg now?

Apparently only Sherdog is allowed to make fun of Tyron Woodley. Suddenly everyone rushes to his defense lol.

People arent defending Woodley, they are simply making fun of a pathetic individual in Danis.

People arent defending Woodley, they are simply making fun of a pathetic individual in Danis.

For making the same joke as any Sherdogger would...don't you see the irony lol

Is Woodley as boring a rapper as he is a fighter? Is that even possible?

At least T-Wood doing positive things and keeps his mind busy. I respect his hustle.
Pretty much.
He also mentors kids and does other charitable work.

Meanwhile danis' buddy is out raping and assaulting. That would be rock bottom (and just ignoring it is pretty damn rock bottom as well.)

giphy.gif

another form of rock- bottom might be posing with a cheap .177 break-barrel pellet rifle like it’s threatening to anyone larger than a fucking vole
C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg

He is training with GSP now! I wonder which one has the advantage when sparing.

This dude is trying to hard to get attention and get into the UFC.

Thing is we keep giving him attention which I don't get.

Thinks he's Ben Askren except Ben didn't try to get into the UFC unlike this dude who's crying out for it shitting on UFC fighters every week, it's obvious lol

lol at Tyquil thinking he deserves Khabib

Khabib will fight Tony, then Conrad or GSP in Moscow. Then he's done

lolz more proof Conor is the goat. They hate him so much they'll defend Woodley's rapping.

Back