●●NBA thread v. 7●● LeGoat is washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to look it up because I can't be bothered.. but I'm sure westbrick has won more yoff series than your franchise has in it's existence.

I'm not even going to look it up because I can't be bothered.. but I'm sure westbrick has won more yoff series than your franchise has in it's existence.

who cares, chip count is still 0 in both cases

not as the main star he didn't...

once Durant goes, he gets punked in the first round in back to back years

Jimmer is a can and the only reason he got another chance was because he was white. #white privilege.

This is why more players need to kneel fro the anthem.
Awww... poor Carlos is jealous of that white privilege. Maybe next life you'll be taken seriously

In the last 5 years only Cleveland and golden state have more series wins than raps.

As for westbrick. When you ball dominant as him you gonna get assists dummy. Just like harden. Doesn’t mean both guys aren’t selfish chuckers but harden makes up for that by shooting decent from 3 and getting to the line a billion times.

Meanwhile westbrick bombs 3s at a sizzling 28 % clip (not selfish at all, take 6 threes a game when you can’t shoot for shit) and is the worst guard FT shooter this side of Ben Simmons 65% LOL

Bottled.gif

not as the main star he didn't...

once Durant goes, he gets punked in the first round in back to back years

What do you think happens to any team when they lose an MVP player in free agency for nothing?

Look at Cleveland after LeBron, think of what happens to Rockets if Harden left for nothing, or how the Bucks would be with out Giannus.

They made the playoffs in the West and rebuilt after one season. So they bottomed out at 47 wins after losing a top 15-20 all time talent.. high standards I guess lmao.

I will concede Bricks shooting % has been abysmal doe. Pg needs more shats but he plays both sides idk if he can chuck 25 a game.

Thanks for the epic season lebum and crew. Thanks for believing in greatness laker fans

Crazy thing is this year wasn't even that bad compared to the few years before it

Lebron’s groin ruined everything

damn you abductor muscle

Lol @ the lakes dominating this thread when they aren’t even in contention

Crazy thing is this year wasn't even that bad compared to the few years before it

I think if you consider expectations and the fact Lakers supposedly got the best player in the world in the off season, a man who had gone to 8 straight finals, not making the playoffs this year is easily the most public of all laker humiliations. Especially after the overconfident nonsense low IQ fans like Palis talking pre season LOL

Lmao at embrooke getting punked by shart.

Imagine if you manned up and didn't back down from my alphaness you would have won a bet?

Yeah, his poor pussy. Strained labias are a thing.

Somebody who brags as much as you do to strangers on the internet is almost always the most legit.

I don’t bet with randoms online. Pointless. I told you lakers were gonna suck ass and the ceiling was 6th seed. Just admit I’m a scientist and you were blinded by homer bias. It’s ok I do the same with the raps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back