☀☀☀ Playoff Fantasy Football ☀☀☀

I have a in person draft tonight. If we get 6 we can start right then and people make picks and keep checking in through friday night. After you pck you can send pvt message to person after you that they are up.

Get PUO in on this shit. I don't believe I've had to pleasure of fantasizing with him yet.

just sent newbor a message since he was in last year also

I honestly didn't know if I'd get either of my two leagues going (this one and a personal league), so I haven't spent much time making out my list of players/teams I want to target. Not really ready but I can roll with it.

Unlike other years, the quarterback position is absolutely loaded this year. Bridgewater, Cousins, and Hoyer are the only ones who aren't established, and even they could put up some numbers. Hell, I ended up being stuck with Ryan Lindley last year (but still won).

Good thing about slow drafts is you can prepare between picks....I started my first draft 5 minutes after the sunday night game was done so was not ready for sure. But just finished that draft today so had time between picks. If we can get this started and see how much gets done by friday night and then set a time that everyone needs to be online to finish that night or they get auto picked by you. Can see what teams they are going for by that time anyways.

No matter how deep qb is they will always fly off the board in playoff formats.

There we go..One spot left. I sent out 4-5 messages to people from the fantasy thread.

I doubt I would be able to do it because I'm pretty busy week nights. May be able to draft off phone but would be slow // not trying to hold up league so probably a No for me.

Just need one more. We can do a slow draft until Friday night, then we'll have to either finish the draft or auto draft.

If can get one more right now seems everyone is here. Get many rounds done now for few hours. I have 2 hours til i have to leave

Sent out a few more messages to people i see online from fantasy thread

Alright. I'm going to find a random generator site to generate a random draft order. If someone can't draft, the new owner will just take over the old owner's spot.

Alright, copy and pasted draft order.
  1. soda
  2. think
  3. foster
  4. razuu
  5. black
  6. speak
Once again, let this be proof I don't rig drafts (I didn't want the first pick).

So here's the info we need for the draft.

First, you'll have to sign up to this website, the one we used last year to keep track of stats. It's free of spam and easy to join.
http://www.fantasypostseason.com/
Second, you'll have to send me your email address so I can add you in the league.

The scoring is basically the same as our Sherdog league, except it's a full point Points Per Reception. Also, passing touchdowns are six points and interceptions are -2 points.

If you haven't played playoff fantasy football before, there are no bench spots and no free agent pickups during the playoffs. You draft players and accrue whatever points that player puts up during the entirety of the playoffs. So if you draft Adrian Peterson and the Vikings get knocked out in the first round, then you will only accrue one game's stats. This is why you fill out your bracket first, then draft according to your bracket (try to draft by number of games you think a team will play).

The roster is:
QB x2
WR x3
RB x2
TE x1
Flex (WR/RB/TE) x3
K x2
DEF x2

This is the template for our draft.
First, post the player's name you are selecting. Then use the template below to enter in the player on your roster.
QB -
QB -
WR -
WR -
WR -
RB -
RB -
TE -
FLEX -
FLEX -
FLEX -
K -
K -
DEF -
DEF -

Since I have the first pick, I will go ahead and show you how to enter your picks.

Back