♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you are claiming to be telepathic also. youre now being insane.

the holocaust doesnt justify more genocide, and building settlements in their land is essentially ethnic cleansing.

israel needs legitimacy to survive. its never going to have legitimacy while living outside of international law. its a bad friend to america and a sore tooth to the planet.

the rest of the world doesnt hate israel. the rest of the world cant justify supporting israel, when it is doing this shit in public and using american leverage to get away with it. it shits all over the american flag and means that israel never achieves legitimacy.

right now it goes like this -

proper nations. - eu, usa, pretty much every white nation on earth outside of latin america

shitty nations that have been around for a long time. - iran, mexico

failed states and states in serious issues - venezuala

states threatened by war or break up - African ones i cant think of

states living outside of international law, that havent been around long - israel

isis
I knew you were going to say that because in fact, I am telepathic. Lol at saying the Palestinians are facing genocide. Their population is increasing. Ethnic minorities in Arab and Muslim countries on the other hand are being ethnically cleansed. Look at the Copts, Assyrians and Maronites. Not to mention the Jews.

Also, everyone needs to take a chill pill.

I gotta say the right does an outstanding job of ignoring the elephant in the room that is Israel considering how Islam seems to be issue #1 in their book.

Israel is generally a conversation I avoid because it seems there is no good answer, but I decided to stroll through this thread and it looks like Lucaswiththelidoff is a very appropriate name. Dude is unhinged.

Israel is an illegitimate state:

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg

Mod Note: Like every Israel - Palestine thread, people are getting out of hand. Refrain from using any Jewish/Muslim slurs in this thread. Do not wish genocide on a group of people. Try to be civil in this thread as it's usually the hardest one to do so. You can make an argument either way without doing these things that will get you infractions.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

I read through most of this thread, and it looks like you, @Palis, didn't really know what you were getting yourself into...

Without anyone's help, could you explain to me the reasons why it's important for the US to be on Israel's side when it comes to their territorial expansion?

And could you tell me in your own words (since you claim you're in favor of the USA doing what's in the best interest of the USA) why are we helping Israel so much, when it is easily shown that Israel is a TINY part of the war against ISIS?

This was one of the worst parts of the War Room. I'm not going to back up your racist ass just because you have one opinion I agree with.

Btw: I'm all for this resolution. Fuck Bibi.
Happy Hanukkah dude. Welcome back.

Our friend and ally in the region saved us and the rest of the world from sure destruction by warning us about Saddam's nukes.

I love the Americanized analogies "they're 20 yards from scoring a touchdown".

Netenyahu is our pimp. We work for him.

Muslims love killing Jews. It's their national past time in most countries. Like you said though, most of you are too young to google it for five seconds and don't even know that there are only 20 million Jews on the whole planet. The fact that there are so few now should mean something, but you're right Israel is the worst. I mean nobody ever attached then.

because muslims are the reason theres so fucking few jews on the planet. we're just too young to realise this or google it.

are+you+fucking+retarded.gif

because muslims love killing jews. thatll be it.

I knew you were going to say that because in fact, I am telepathic. Lol at saying the Palestinians are facing genocide. Their population is increasing. Ethnic minorities in Arab and Muslim countries on the other hand are being ethnically cleansed. Look at the Copts, Assyrians and Maronites. Not to mention the Jews.

Also, everyone needs to take a chill pill.

ethnic cleansing is ethnic cleansing dude. it dont have to kill a group. only to move them out of an area. and stop bringing others into it, to shift focus. this is a matter of borders and tresspass. international law is international law. and whats not happening across the world is countries like spain building settlements in portugal and pushing out the portugese, then killing them when they react.

Middle-East-map.gif

Lol. Big bad Israel. Taking all that Arab and Muslim land. Roflmao

its not yours bitch. should be happy enough owning america.

oh no wait. obama told you to go fuck yourself lol.

its not yours bitch. should be happy enough owning america.

oh no wait. obama told you to go fuck yourself lol.
I'm an American.

How about we letting those in the middle east figure it out for themselves and we concentrate on America First?

I do think Netanyahu makes some good points. When we talk about the difference between the Soviets and the radical Islamists, the Soviets cared more about their survival than their ideology. The same is not true of the radical Islamists.

Last edited:

Our friend and ally in the region saved us and the rest of the world from sure destruction by warning us about Saddam's nukes.

I love the Americanized analogies "they're 20 yards from scoring a touchdown".

Netenyahu is our pimp. We work for him.

Americans are true proud to admit Jews run their government and try to save face by saying Israel is our ally and we share same values. No one funds a country because of shared values. The jews are very clever I give them that. They took over the media to brainwash the people and at the same time took the government and the banks. They basically run shit. And how do they stay in power.....always look after their own. But hey we are just made to believe such a small amount of people ended up in so many high end government, banking and media positions.....all coincidence hmm. Happy Holidays everyone

Americans are true proud to admit Jews run their government and try to save face by saying Israel is our ally and we share same values. No one funds a country because of shared values. The jews are very clever I give them that. They took over the media to brainwash the people and at the same time took the government and the banks. They basically run shit. And how do they stay in power.....always look after their own. But hey we are just made to believe such a small amount of people ended up in so many high end government, banking and media positions.....all coincidence hmm. Happy Holidays everyone
I don't mind Jews being in power, it's what they've largely done with it. Open borders and cultural marxism mainly.

I don't mind Jews being in power, it's what they've largely done with it. Open borders and cultural marxism mainly.
After WW2 the Jews vows to destroy nationalism as they see it as a threat. Hence why they support open boarders and multiculturalism. They fear if people become overly nationalistic, they will turn on people who has split loyalty in power who work behind the scenes on the behalf of another country. Joe Lieberman is perfect example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back