♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ The OFFICIAL Ronda Rousey LOSING PARTY Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who here is on the "ready to see Ronda Rousey lose badly!" team?

I know I am! This is the official party thread.

Time to pregame boys.. Get ready!!! GO NUNES!

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Edmond-Tarverdyan.jpg

I want Ronda to lose.. mostly because of Edmund.

You will never have sex, TS

If Ronda wins, i'll be the first to bump this thread

This party's going to look like Clinton's on election night. I'll be cheering for Amanda Nunes, but we have to be realistic about her chances: close to zero. Ronda will lock up that arm-bar almost instantly.

This party's going to look like Clinton's on election night. I'll be cheering for Amanda Nunes, but we have to be realistic about her chances: close to zero. Ronda will lock up that arm-bar almost instantly.

<209Bitch>

I like the comparison.

However, Nunes has a better shot than just 0.

Yeah, cos we certainly care about your opinion, just as we have the other 10k times you posted since joining march of this year. yeah.

Yeah, cos we certainly care about your opinion, just as we have the other 10k times you posted since joining march of this year. yeah.

Judging by the 15,000 likes in response, I'd say you're absolutely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back