Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

We have 20 options for polls, not 15. I just made a poll last night and made 20 choices. So, we need ONE more to make it a round 40.

O rly? My info must be old. Like a year ago when we did the first NGS, it was 15. They musta changed it. Cool though.

I want IN!

When does this contest officially start?

I got you entered as #40 and may close it since it now has been discovered that polls are limited to 20. You can start on your MS Paint at any time. (Mind you, starting early may backfire). Entries can only be submitted after UFC 211 unless you have a compelling reason why you have to submit early. If so, PM me. All MS Paints must relate to UFC 211. It will be a two round contest. UFC 211 will be the preliminary round and the top 20 will advance to final.

Read and study the rules on the OP, poster, and any contestant PM's I may send. It's your responsibility to know them. Other than that, have fun!

Last edited:
We have 20 options for polls, not 15. I just made a poll last night and made 20 choices. So, we need ONE more to make it a round 40.

for NGS 1 it was limited to 15 (45 total) and that's also why BWR has 15 advancing to the finals.

it's great if it's 20 :)

It sure is 20. i just made a fake poll in this thread and it went to 20 but I could not make it 21. YAY!!

20.png

jx bisping british.png
I'm gonna knock the competition out like Hollywood Hendo at UFC 100

I realize now I am actually going to have to make the effort to not only watch the event, but the weigh ins and the interviews etc in case I miss some gold.

Looking forward to it, the contest I mean, not watching all the shit

please can a few more contestants bump the thread occasionally :)

don't wanna run out of IN gifs

ymegM7W.gif

im gonna be away all this weekend and early next week but just as i will somehow find a way to watch the fights, i will make a strong effort not just to contribute but to dominate. my style is that i'll completely destroy this stage and then choke in the next round

im gonna be away all this weekend and early next week but just as i will somehow find a way to watch the fights, i will make a strong effort not just to contribute but to dominate. my style is that i'll completely destroy this stage and then choke in the next round
I'm gonna have an awesome entrance and walk out song but I'ma be gassed before I get to the cage and flake early

Thanks for all the help J. :D
no problem mate! :cool:

I opened Paint for the first time yesterday and I was shocked at how annoying it is...and already discovered some issues I'm gonna have, mainly due to not having a numpad on my keyboard :(

UPDATE: Sign-ups will close 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on May 12, 2017. This is 24 hours before UFC 211 Main Card start time which is May 13, 2017 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT. This will give 24 hours to send out any needed PM's to the contestants.

Last edited:
we have 39 contests and thread polls have a limit of 15, so it would be good to get it up beyond 45, because there's likely to be a few that aren't able to submit entries due to unforeseen circumstances :)

O rly? My info must be old. Like a year ago when we did the first NGS, it was 15. They musta changed it. Cool though.

I got you entered as #40 and may close it since it now has been discovered that polls are limited to 20. You can start on your MS Paint at any time. (Mind you, starting early may backfire). Entries can only be submitted after UFC 211 unless you have a compelling reason why you have to submit early. If so, PM me. All MS Paints must relate to UFC 211. It will be a two round contest. UFC 211 will be the preliminary round and the top 20 will advance to final.

Read and study the rules on the OP, poster, and any contestant PM's I may send. It's your responsibility to know them. Other than that, have fun!

I was the one that asked if we could have 20 options the other day and my wish was granted :) now where's my cookie? Haha

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/129702397/

I was just thinking about the pillsbury doughboy cormier shoop and then your gif pooped!!!!!

so much funnier :D

I've prob seen the IC Doughboy one, but can you post it here?

Back