Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

Sorry you can only enter once. :p
exactly!! you entered me the first time ;)

giphy.gif

Just letting my Conor supporter broz know there'z an MS Paint Shoop contest going on.

Past contests have shown "concept over skill" level can take out the proz... so if you aren't that good at it or have never done shoops... this might be a fun venture to try out. As I understand... you just draw on your computer with the mouse & you can add different colors n stuff. I've never done it but I'm going to give it a try.

@Ar145984 @cigano @CJohnny @Codpiece @FrontNakedChoke @Haj01 @James Baller @Jin Akutsu @MagnusGOAT @MayhemMonkey919 @McgreGOATsLeft @MMAAAM @Myrddin Wild @NotoriousMillions @ocfightfan @sirmorbach @Sjb1888 @Son Peyote @Soul On Ice @The Great Macsby @That209 @wilKO @Zarra @2GunTommy

Does anyone know why @MeyhemMonkey919 doesn't register anymore? Did he change his name? or perhaps he waz eliminated with @Homeless Infant during the great Admin purge :eek:

Can I post something that I've already done before? I was the TS for version 5 of the "Great MMA Moments recreated in MS Paint" thread so I have some stuff already done

Legion of Groove

The MS Paint competition is now open to sign up.

This is a chance for amateur shoop artists to contend with the proz. Many timez a good concept will beat out top artists... so rock up & take a chance if you like!

I've never done anything with MS Paint... but I entered just to give it a go.... thought someone from our crew might have a similar interest.

zGIk24N.jpg

Mahalo for tagging the Legion of Groove. If anyone else here has a list of people they can tag, go ahead and get them in here.

:meow:

Just letting my Conor supporter broz know there'z an MS Paint Shoop contest going on.

Past contests have shown "concept over skill" level can take out the proz... so if you aren't that good at it or have never done shoops... this might be a fun venture to try out. As I understand... you just draw on your computer with the mouse & you can add different colors n stuff. I've never done it but I'm going to give it a try.

@Ar145984 @cigano @CJohnny @Codpiece @FrontNakedChoke @Haj01 @James Baller @Jin Akutsu @MagnusGOAT @MayhemMonkey919 @McgreGOATsLeft @MMAAAM @Myrddin Wild @NotoriousMillions @ocfightfan @sirmorbach @Sjb1888 @Son Peyote @Soul On Ice @The Great Macsby @That209 @wilKO @Zarra @2GunTommy

Does anyone know why @MeyhemMonkey919 doesn't register anymore? Did he change his name? or perhaps he waz eliminated with @Homeless Infant during the great Admin purge :eek:

RIP mayhem monkey. He died for our sins.

Can I post something that I've already done before? I was the TS for version 5 of the "Great MMA Moments recreated in MS Paint" thread so I have some stuff already done

Legend has it that Shoopers don't read.

Nvm it must relate to UFC 211, that's cool, I'm in!

@bigwaverider

The Legend must be true. Read the OP my friend and the rules.

Also, do you want to sign up?

"If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not only post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list in this post. READ THE RULES. I REPEAT, READ THE RULES cause you guys never do."

UPDATE: Due to overwhelming response, the MS Paint Contest will now be two rounds. The Preliminary Round will be for UFC 211. The 15 Drawings with the most votes will advance to the Final Round for UFC 212 Waldo vs Holloway.

UPDATE: Due to overwhelming response, the MS Paint Contest will now be two rounds. The Preliminary Round will be for UFC 211. The 15 Drawings with the most votes will advance to the Final Round for UFC 212 Waldo vs Holloway.
<mma4>

Back