✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

Mother of Bigwaverider ... every morning I read the loving words of sherdogs community. Thankful my son Mike found a place to share his talents and friendship. He loved being with all. He would share his events with zest. To all his dear friends I am proud of my sons sweetness for he embraced being with all of you. Pleased to aid this was his treasure

A quick message to All you shoopers:
This is a great loss. The biggest. But i know he took the time to help better anyone and everyone that showed interest. His vast knowledge and artistic takes and decisions has no doubt helped so many of you in your own creative processes. So many of you are already God Tier but i do look forward to seeing how much of himself he really did leave behind. The end of an era is the start of a new one, and while you/we did lose the Biggest Homie, as a humble viewer and regular poster i feel we are left in great hands. Thank you all

I've been going back through this thread to make sure I liked all the messages and I missed this the first time around.

We will do our best to continue what he did bud and we will all strive to take what we learned from him and become the best we can be. He was the best and paved the way for us to take our own skills to the next level and I will do my absolute best to reach the incredible level he was able to attain. I'll probably never get there but I will try every day to get there.

I got banned recently, and thought I'd just lurk around, didn't see any point in rejoining.

Then I saw this.... had to create an account to pay respect to probably one of the few people on this forum that I truly respected.

Bigwave was my Sherbro, my shoop bro, he was our leader and I am just devastated by this.

He was always there for everyone, lead the shoop army with passion and we followed our relentless leader. When he called, we came. Dude was 100% pure heart.

He never missed any holidays, he was always there to spread some holiday love, we talked in private about family and life stuff, and the dude was super real, supremely kind, and fuck man... just no words. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

Mir you rest in peace my friend :(

Last edited:
Fuck! I really enjoyed his posts, sounds silly, but his "laid back" attitude and active postings, made crawling through the heavies almost bearable.

Honestly, been here since I was 15, that's like 13 something years? I'm 28, ain't gonna do the math while drinking and watching fights, but I grew up with this site, and I'll be here till the day Dana snaps while on a cokebinge, and takes out every sherdogger..

BWR made this a few years ago for Mike Tyson Shark Week...

i6SqpzY.gif

Bro just found this out, im shacking. My stomach is boiling and head wants to explode. Cant write a damn word anymore. Will post later about our adventure. Best guy that i met on this forum. Also my avatar is his work. My brother may your soul rest in peace, will pray for you :(

Bro just found this out, im shacking. My stomach is boiling and head wants to explode. Cant write a damn word anymore. Will post later about our adventure. Best guy that i met on this forum. Also my avatar is his work. My brother may your soul rest in peace, will pray for you :(
Don’t stress brother please

Ugh, found some strenght to come back and say few words, brother im really sad when thinking about you, its even harder for me now because i was looking at our conversations. You were best person here that i met, thats why this hurts my brother. Its strange how we can love somebody that we never met or saw, but they came in our hearts just like that .

this pic is from my profile wall

9EB349D0-0758-4DEC-A530-E04A7538D46A.jpeg

This one is from our private conversations, in one screenshot you will see that he told me something and thats why its covered, as it was his wish back then ill keep it with me my brother
FAED2EBF-24E3-41AB-9947-6D81712CE9B3.jpeg
All my avatars he made as i asked sometimes, had some wierd wishes but always he had time for me

8046AFE8-5726-47E0-B850-63DFF906DB7B.jpeg
89FA7C0E-924B-425B-B9AD-200C0DDBFED5.jpeg

A5937724-F6D1-4AB6-BD98-198C4EC24944.jpeg

Ugh, found some strenght to come back and say few words, brother im really sad when thinking about you, its even harder for me now because i was looking at our conversations. You were best person here that i met, thats why this hurts my brother. Its strange how we can love somebody that we never met or saw, but they came in our hearts just like that .

this pic is from my profile wall

View attachment 934187

This one is from our private conversations, in one screenshot you will see that he told me something and thats why its covered, as it was his wish back then ill keep it with me my brother
View attachment 934188
All my avatars he made as i asked sometimes, had some wierd wishes but always he had time for me

View attachment 934190
View attachment 934191

View attachment 934192

man this remind me of how much time he took to put a smile on ppls faces and reach out to as many ppl as possible - I got a lot of similar messages too and he was so speciual and caring

ffffffuck eh

we lost a good one boys

RIP to a legend of this forum and a great guy. I first interacted with him in the thread about getting a Halloween avatar. I was expecting someone to just put a pumpkin face on my still image of Fedor, but with his amazing talent he turned it into this creation which I've kept year-round and will now keep as long as I'm on this forum. When I PM'd him to thank him, he sent me some of his shoop tutorials so I could get a glimpse into his methods. Thanks for the av and the kind conversation friend, you will be greatly missed.
Sorry I missed typed he was 60.

Back