✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

Mike was a very forgiving person. A unique quality..I am so proud of my son..my days are full of beautiful thoughts of him. And tears of heartache..he is resting in the arms of the lord

Mike was a very forgiving person. A unique quality..I am so proud of my son..my days are full of beautiful thoughts of him. And tears of heartache..he is resting in the arms of the lord

deepest condolences on the loss of your son, no parent should have to experience the loss of their little one (and he is your little one, and yah's), our bodies might age but our souls are eternally young, we're all just children trying to make sense of this place at the end of the day

everytime I come onto serdog another Michael greeting. I knew son was a very kind person, now with this relation with so many members of this community. A Legend. Mike I am so proud of the life you led in this temporary home. love to you and see you in our permanent home... with love Mom

Last edited:
View attachment 933015

We weren’t close, but he was one of the first people to reach out to me when my father died. I mentioned it in a post because it happened around the same time Khabib’s father passed away. And that’s how you can tell he was a good person because it wasn’t even the main point of my post but he still felt the need to offer his condolences.
Man, this sucks… Rest In Peace, buddy.
Stellar guy all around, huge loss

Literally everybody seemed to like him

Haven't posted in ages and barely lurk these days. Somehow I ended up here.
Also, I don't think I ever had direct contact with him.

But what I can honestly say from what I've read is Bigwaverider was the best person that ever came into this forum. Always positive, helpful, funny and competent. A huge loss to us all and I feel for his family. But they can all be proud for the person they could call son/brother/uncle or whatever else. If we really reap what we sow he's in a much better place right now.

hey sherbros and broesses—

I was taking a break from the Internet when our dear comrade in arms @bigwaverider passed away. when I logged back onto the site, I was devastated and shocked to learn he died. like a huge wtf moment. it put me in a funk.

He was super cool, second to none in his role here, and generous with his talent, time, and good humor. he also followed me after I followed him, and tagged me at least once as a sherbruh that he thought was a-OK. I was very touched by that.

lots of love and RIP BWR. it breaks my heart to see you go. we always will leave a light on for you here.

xx

Haven't posted in ages and barely lurk these days. Somehow I ended up here.
Also, I don't think I ever had direct contact with him.

But what I can honestly say from what I've read is Bigwaverider was the best person that ever came into this forum. Always positive, helpful, funny and competent. A huge loss to us all and I feel for his family. But they can all be proud for the person they could call son/brother/uncle or whatever else. If we really reap what we sow he's in a much better place right now.

heart warming and grieving words . Mike was a very special person. his talent way above, his kindness to help others extreme. thank you.

my sincerest heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I honestly have never been so affected by someone I’ve never met (and only met online through the cloaks of anonymity) leaving us too soon like this. through all the layers of ridiculous avatars and profile images, you could tell he was such a sweet person. I wish I knew him in real life.

in fact, now I’m remembering the other thing we bonded over which was the fact that we both lost our fathers rather recently. There was a wonderful tribute to his father, your husband, on this website as well, which just showed you how much people cared for Mike and wanted to lift him up.

it’s not been an easy time for your family over the recent years so I send you my hugs and again sincere heartfelt condolences.

xx

my sincerest heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I honestly have never been so affected by someone I’ve never met (and only met online through the cloaks of anonymity) leaving us too soon like this. through all the layers of ridiculous avatars and profile images, you could tell he was such a sweet person. I wish I knew him in real life.

in fact, now I’m remembering the other thing we bonded over which was the fact that we both lost our fathers rather recently. There was a wonderful tribute to his father, your husband, on this website as well, which just showed you how much people cared for Mike and wanted to lift him up.

it’s not been an easy time for your family over the recent years so I send you my hugs and again sincere heartfelt condolences.

xx

shawdog has been so kind writing such beautiful condolences. my family has taken all the love in. it's been helpful during this horrific time. Michael was a very special person. his kindness towards humanity was never ending. his love of art was always a passion. his graphics on another site took my breathe away. he created a little something into a creative masterpiece. thank you so much for posting. Mike's mother I have been honored to be.

Back