✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

shawdog has been so kind writing such beautiful condolences. my family has taken all the love in. it's been helpful during this horrific time. Michael was a very special person. his kindness towards humanity was never ending. his love of art was always a passion. his graphics on another site took my breathe away. he created a little something into a creative masterpiece. thank you so much for posting. Mike's mother I have been honored to be.

Hi Carole. It's always nice when "the real world" intersects with "the internet world". It has been really nice to have you with us here. Mike was a great artist, but also just a good guy to talk to about this and that. His interests were wide, and he was ever so kind.

I haven't been on here in a while and was sad to hear the news. Mike was kind to share his time creating awesome shoops for us to enjoy. He also generously answered our questions so that we could become better at a craft he was so good at. A true gentleman and :

RIP.jpg

with thanks ... every day i get on the computer to look at his amazing work...
I remember and miss him every single day as well. We were friends offsite, relating on audio as well as working on gifs and memes (mostly his work ) together. May God keep, protect and comfort you in your time of trial.

Last edited:
Back