1-6 is your Best Friend Forever...

Yes!!!! I picked 3.

I love dogs. Especially golden retrievers.

The only way this could've ended better was if I got terry silver. Super rich guy that's such a loyal friend he'll buy me a string of karate studios and destroy my enemies? Score!

Terry Silver. Great hairline and wealthy.

Asahh!!

Also he treats his staff great as well:

Picked #4
tenor.gif

4 is for winners!

Having friends like that is never quite the best life sir...just my opinion of course :)

Why would you say that?

He was an excellent friend who's friendship and loyalty was not reciprocated by his friend.

I got George....

George was loyal and willing to get his hands dirty and would probably make me seem like a better person in comparison. I could have done worse.

Not to mention a never a dull moment. But was he a good friend though?

I know he would help Jerry when it comes to schemes but was a he ride or die friend?

Why Richie Aprile of all people
<{you!}>

Expect a free jacket that is outdated and and also encouraged not to gamble when things are tight.

who da fook is #2?

Carl the Cuck.

Yes!!!! I picked 3.

I love dogs. Especially golden retrievers.

The only way this could've ended better was if I got terry silver. Super rich guy that's such a loyal friend he'll buy me a string of karate studios and destroy my enemies? Score!

Golden retrievers are my favorite breed by far. I love most dogs but goldens are super sweet.

Without a doubt that would be the case. Only way it can go bad is if you decide to abuse him verbally and try to get aggressive with him and remind him of his past as a way to control and cripple him mentally. This would lead to terrible outcome. But aside from that, you are legit set for life!

Also he treats his staff great as well:

4 is for winners!

Why would you say that?

He was an excellent friend who's friendship and loyalty was not reciprocated by his friend.

Not to mention a never a dull moment. But was he a good friend though?

I know he would help Jerry when it comes to schemes but was a he ride or die friend?

Expect a free jacket that is outdated and and also encouraged not to gamble when things are tight.

Carl the Cuck.

Golden retrievers are my favorite breed by far. I love most dogs but goldens are super sweet.

Without a doubt that would be the case. Only way it can go bad is if you decide to abuse him verbally and try to get aggressive with him and remind him of his past as a way to control and cripple him mentally. This would lead to terrible outcome. But aside from that, you are legit set for life!

He's a power hungry douche sir, no hate on your thread.

Now your just fuckin trollin me ya bastad lol.

At this point, I don't know if I am or not. Terry was my hero in 2005 and I thought he couldn't become more awesome and then...He Did!

Why 2005 sir?

Got out of high school, bad head space, felt like I did a prison sentence which was my whole life of schooling. Then once I got my freedom, I wanted to watch karate kid 3 because when I first watched it as a kid, I watched it half way in and I was BEYOND confused since I missed out the whole plot. First scene was when Mike cornered Dan on Cliff and had him signed contract.

From my frame, Terry was a kind hearted man who rescued Daniel from an evil dickhead in Mike Barnes, trained him and was there for him and then randomly turned on him. Also him laughing like a maniac behind a wall was nightmare fuel.

But then I re-watched it in 2005 and I fell in love with how great of a friend Terry was to John. It was like the most legendary friendship ever. I did not like Terry's action but his freedom, wealth, his immature behavior was something I greatly admired and I wondered for a decade what became of him after karate kid 3.

Got out of high school, bad head space, felt like I did a prison sentence which was my whole life of schooling. Then once I got my freedom, I wanted to watch karate kid 3 because when I first watched it as a kid, I watched it half way in and I was BEYOND confused since I missed out the whole plot. First scene was when Mike cornered Dan on Cliff and had him signed contract.

From my frame, Terry was a kind hearted man who rescued Daniel from an evil dickhead in Mike Barnes, trained him and was there for him and then randomly turned on him. Also him laughing like a maniac behind a wall was nightmare fuel.

But then I re-watched it in 2005 and I fell in love with how great of a friend Terry was to John. It was like the most legendary friendship ever. I did not like Terry's action but his freedom, wealth, his immature behavior was something I greatly admired and I wondered for a decade what became of him after karate kid 3.

So that would make you around 33-35 yrs old?
Damn, now I feel old ffs lol.

Thanks for explaining that btw, it doesn't make me like Terry but it illuminates why you do sir.

Back