#1 Post Fight Speech !!

Here's a transcript of the part in Russian:
"To my fans — if I say my fans in Russia, that would be wrong. Let’s say all my Russian-speaking fans. A huge thank you to you all. When I started in 2008, and when I signed with the UFC in 2012, many people didn’t believe. They thought it was impossible. I’m a simple guy from a Dagestani mountain village.
When I came here, my brother told me ‘Google says you’re the planet’s most discussed person.’ I couldn’t believe it because I didn’t even think of that. I just wanted to be champion with the guidance of my father. I never thought I’d get such a heavy load dropped on my shoulders,” he said.

“Alhamdullillah (praise be to god). If you have parents, be close to them. That’s all,” Khabib stated. “I only have one parent left, my mom. I want to spend more time with her."

Mike Tysons broken back Spinal speech was the best imo ever. Yeah, I know it's boxing but I don't give a shit. Ha

This Definitely goes to McGregor !!

McGregor:
" Listen, Ive spent alot of time Joe.. Slating everyone in the company ... BackStage im starting fights with everybody ... Ive ridiculed everyone on the roster ... And i just wanna say from the bottom of me heart .... Id like to take this chance to apologize ....

TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY !!

THE DOUBLE CHAMP DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS !!

IM THE SHIT "

Pretty dope post fight !! This what landed him the Floyd fight IMO

Calling out the dadest man on the planet. Respect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back