10 more days and we get to see Gus finish what he started

I'd love to see Gus finish Jones but in no way do I expect it will happen. Gus probably came as close to beating Jones the first time than he ever will again.

Gus could win. I'm a big fan of Jones but I recognize its still a fight and anything can happen. One punch or kick is all it takes. If I had to bet money though, it wouldn't be on Gus.

A new super star will be born that day and his name is Alexander GoStopHimSon. I told you Al was going to whoop on lee and you all thought I was a crazy, a noob white belt is how I was ridiculed, not knowing I have been a member on sherdog for a LONG time. I am not new to this game folks. I have many years on sherdog. My next prediction that will be on point is Gus Finishing Jones.

Mark my words, bump this thread, GoStopHimSon' name will be written on stone, etch a sketch, chalk board, paper, it doesnt matter. HE WILL WIN!!!!!!!

Over 11 years of MMA watching and studying.

finish a guy, that I have never seen even hurt in a fight? dc couldn't hurt him, in their 2 fights...gus never hurt him in their first fight...sure, he busted him up pretty good...but he was never staggered or hurt in the fight...yet, he's going to somehow stop jones now? not sure how you come away with that conclusion...considering gus has been out longer than jones has.

that's only as long as Gus is not pregnant, or driving.
If Gus shows up with child and needs to run errands in that octagon, he is F U C K E D

Very excited with this fight. Jones's toughest test, imo Gus won the first so should be interesting to see. Jon won't show up clean but hopefully Gus juices too.

Cant wait to see Jones post fight.

Jon-Jone-face-beat-up.jpg

Have you ever seen an intelligent Bat trapped in a hat?
finish a guy, that I have never seen even hurt in a fight? dc couldn't hurt him, in their 2 fights...gus never hurt him in their first fight...sure, he busted him up pretty good...but he was never staggered or hurt in the fight...yet, he's going to somehow stop jones now? not sure how you come away with that conclusion...considering gus has been out longer than jones has.

Gus still has the Boxing over Jones. he just needs to not get sloppy and fall for those elbows again. If he fills the Octagon with uppercuts then i am sure he will KO jones.

Classic puncher's chance. Gus could land a lightning punch or kick and get a swarm finish but I wouldn't bet on it. Bones is probably very motivated because 1., he doesn't want to lose to Gus because of their last fight, and 2., he doesn't want to lose fresh off a suspension because it looks bad. I would guess at some point Jon sub's Gus.

I told you Al was going to whoop on lee and you all thought I was a crazy, a noob white belt is how I was ridiculed, not knowing I have been a member on sherdog for a LONG time. I am not new to this game folks. I have many years on sherdog. My next prediction that will be on point is Gus Finishing Jones.

Saying Al beats Lee was hardly a big deal, I got that one right too. If it stayed standing Lee would lose so thank Lee's shitty fight IQ and conditioning for you being right.

And when it doesn't happen of course you'll just start another account.

Everyone here knows that 300 posts in 2 weeks means this isn't your first time here, you've either been banned or embarrassed a number of times in the past and keep coming back.

Oh no, not berry from the betting threads??? SMDH

Bones is a comfortable -265 right now. At this rate he'll be a 3 to 1 favorite come fight time.
Probably, would maybe swing the other way if Gus had fought more than once every couple of years.

Probably, would maybe swing the other way if Gus had fought more than once every couple of years.

It may tighten up some as the fight gets closer, something like Bones -200 or -170.

Finish what he started, meaning actually getting finished by Jon this time and not getting saved by the bell...

only 10 days away from finding out the answer to the question "is Jon Jones better than Jimi Manuwa?"

I'm on the edge of my seat here!

This dork predicted the result of a rematch (same as the first fight) and be thinks he’s Nostradamus.

Looking forward to you creating a new account after you’re shamed.

Back