Social 11 ways orcas show their terrifying intelligence

They, along with dolphins and octopi, make me wonder how they'd fair in competition with us given a land based humanoid vehicle. They might actually outpace us significantly. They're clever AF.

Just FYI, Orcas are dolphins.

Great post, TS.

Blue-Ocean-Watch-Free-Willy-A-breaching-orca-which-is-a-dolphin-with-its-penis-outside-1024x683.jpg
How big is their penis?

In the wild. They've killed trainers after snapping in captivity.

And who can blame them really? Orcas are very social creatures who recognize other members of their pod/family. They are used to talking to each other and being around other Orcas to roam the ocean, go explore, have fun, etc. Then they get locked up with no "family" and nobody to "talk" to. I'd go crazy and kill my captors if I had a chance too.

I actually cancelled my orca trip in orcas island in WA after the orcas kept attacking boats but the people that run those things are also imbeciles for not using a big ass catamaran like we use here it is harder to sink those. They use a tiny ass boat like morons
This is the proper boat for orca watching a strong ass catamaran in CA I have seen blue whales and a variety of sea life in this thing.
la-espada.jpg

the most impressive shit to me is a 6000kg predator that hunt whales and white sharks understanding most wise decision is not fuck with us

Sure there's that small group in spain ramming on boats, but that's considered an anomaly

"Of the very few confirmed attacks on humans by wild orcas, none have been fatal"

By comparision
mucca-carina-bianca-con-macchie-nere.jpg

"Cows are responsible for an average of 22 human deaths in the U.S. each year."

Just FYI, Orcas are dolphins.

Great post, TS.

My high-school biology teacher once told us a story that took place in the 90s about these exotic fish in a marine research lab that were going missing every night, and they couldn't figure out why. They set up cameras throughout the facility, and they observed that each night after the lab shut down, an octopus was climbing out of its tank, squeezing itself underneath doors, and traveling to the other end of the research lab to eat these exotic fish.

That story has stuck with me for close to 20 years.

Last edited:
And who can blame them really? Orcas are very social creatures who recognize other members of their pod/family. They are used to talking to each other and being around other Orcas to roam the ocean, go explore, have fun, etc. Then they get locked up with no "family" and nobody to "talk" to. I'd go crazy and kill my captors if I had a chance too.

- Some killings were acidental.They were playing with the trainers.

My high-school biology teacher once told us a story that took place in the 90s about these exotic fish in a marine research lab were going missing every night, and they couldn't figure out why. They set up cameras throughout the facility, and they observed that each night after the lab shut down, an octopus was climbing out of its tank, squeezing itself underneath doors, and traveling to the other end of the research lab to eat these exotic fish.

That story has stuck with me for close to 20 years.

- I've seen a video of one leaving a tank. But condt find now.
But got this one:

Back