135 is stacked!

I'm enjoying it. Violence is violence, no matter the weight class. And BW has been pretty violent lately

Midgets are very stackable

Goddamn right!

FarkStackedMidgetsShadow.jpg

170 then 155 are the most stacked divisions

Why all the love for WW? It used to be one of if not the best division, but its thinned out while MW has exploded with elite contenders. I know its OT, just don't get all the love for WW in 2016.

2012, absolutely. But now its weaker than before while MW/BW have gotten so much better overall.

Why all the love for WW? It used to be one of if not the best division, but its thinned out while MW has exploded with elite contenders. I know its OT, just don't get all the love for WW in 2016.

2012, absolutely. But now its weaker than before while MW/BW have gotten so much better overall.

Uh mw has like 8 solid fighters while we has guys like Gunni, Tumenov, Lorenz, Tarec, Dong and on in the 10-20 range.

Mw has guys like Camozzi, Hall and Leites. Gee I wonder why one is more highly thought of

Dodson and Lineker helped flesh it out a bit.

Uh mw has like 8 solid fighters while we has guys like Gunni, Tumenov, Lorenz, Tarec, Dong and on in the 10-20 range.

Mw has guys like Camozzi, Hall and Leites. Gee I wonder why one is more highly thought of

A lot of people seem to just look at fighter records. Lawler has 10 loses Condit 9 etc and think WW isn't that good.

That is the only reason I can think of as to why people don't rate WW. Because it's probably the most even high talent diction in the UFC

I feel like 145 is the lowest they should go
How do u think mighty mouse, cruz, and all the rest of their respective divisions feel about your opinion. Im betting they strongly disagree. As do I.

A lot of people seem to just look at fighter records. Lawler has 10 loses Condit 9 etc and think WW isn't that good.

That is the only reason I can think of as to why people don't rate WW. Because it's probably the most even high talent diction in the UFC
I agree the fact that everyone in the top ten can beat each other gives the illusion that the division isnt stacked. It is very talent rich. Much more so than lhw and even mw, and maybe other divisions. at least in my opinion.

Complete B's sorry Anderson fans nothing will ever convince anyone that division was stacked
Anderson's division became stacked the moment he lost. GSP's division became stacked the moment he lost. LHW became a division of bums the moment Bones won.

You are noob level infinity. Bravo sir.

Elite level champ, legit contenders everywhere and up and some of the best prospects in the sport.

Is BW stacked or what?

Champ
Dom Cruz

Contenders
Rafa
Faber
McDonald
Dodson
Lineker
Dillashaw
Caraway

Prospects
Garbrandt
Almeida
Jimmie
Sterling
Borg

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch
Rivera should have his very own distinction somewhere between prospect and contender. Dark horse for sure i can see him beating any bw other than dom and tj.. I could see faber maybe winning a split. Rivera is an extremely solid talent. Only problem is due to his style i could see him losing a split dec. pretty easily.
He fights like college wrestlers wrestle. He keeps things very close and steals rounds at the end very often. Makes most of his fights seem very close even if he is much better than his opponent.

EDIT: Jimmie Rivera that is. Definitely NOT Cisco.

Last edited:
The growth of this division is exactly why the UFC needs to stick with Flyweight, as the fighters see it as a viable option they'll fill it out. If Flyweight was an option 10 years ago guys like Faber, Mendes, Edgar may of even ended up there. A lot of guys are in th 5'5" range, if there's talent at that weight then i think they deserve the chance to compete. I'm not big on the Heavyweight division, too slow and technically worse fighters, but i'd even like to see Super Heavyweight added as there's guys who are legit fighters above 265. The more top notch fighters that can compete the better.

Elite level champ, legit contenders everywhere and up and some of the best prospects in the sport.

Is BW stacked or what?

Champ
Dom Cruz

Contenders
Rafa
Faber
McDonald
Dodson
Lineker
Dillashaw
Caraway

Prospects