135lbs wrestler vs 320lbs powerlifter wrestling match

That 5% of difference in genetic make up makes a huge difference asswipe...there bone density and muscle fibres far surpass humans not to mention there mental compacity would not allow for fight as me and u know it..it would be a deathmatch as it will most likely bite and try and ripe my head off..im not dumb i know my animals there roughly 10x stronger then the strongest human for gorillas ..chimps are abit weaker but still more then enough for any human..hardly a fair comparison..

If you believe skill and technique > size and strength then their size and strength are irrelevant, they don't know martial arts or BJJ, you should be able to take them no problem.

If you don't think you can take out a gorilla then obviously you admit size and strength > skill. I mean after all it's only 5% difference in genetics no matter what you say.

My point was if someone wants to try and thrash around like a mindless bull while.Being huge and fighting me id fight them..let them have there 30 secomd burst of rage then fuck them up...as they will be tired and i will be fine from good defense

Well an actual mindless bull thrashes around like a mindless bull, why can't your BJJ work on it?

And if you want to talk about humans, how come Hoost lost to Bob Sapp who was just pure roid raging and thrashing around mindlessly?

<36>
she probably would have eaten 4-5 hits already.

floyd is 5x stronger and 100x faster.

floyd is on another level.
you'd don't have to be in striking range to go for a TD. You can dive from way outside striking range against someone who has no idea how to defend a TD. Like I said I'd favor him; if she got in striking range she'd be done; the obvious tactic would be to go for the TD before striking range. You can telegraph a TD against someone who has no idea how to defend a TD.

Right Sapp vs. Hoost was fixed Hoost just faked getting beaten the shit out of, and Big Nog faked almost getting his spine snapped in half.

<36>

Go watch early MMA and show me where a 5'3" 125lbs manlet won anything. You need to be normal human size at a bare minimum for your skill and technique to be effective in an open competitive field. Manlets are useless in fights unless if they're fighting other manlets.

Size and strength absolutely are the be all end all in unarmed combat. What's the most powerful animal on land? Elephant. Nothing can take it in 1 vs. 1 unarmed combat. What does an elephant have? Skill? Speed? No, it has size and strength, that's it, and it can beat the shit out of anything else with just those 2 attributes. Other primates like gorillas and chimpanzees would kill the best human martial artist because they're either far stronger, far bigger or both.

What about Igor Vovchancyhn Vs Paul Varelans ? Igor was a foot shorter and over 100 pounds lighter then Varelans and knocked him out in the first round ......

Your arguement is jabroni and gay like Hulk Hogan.

you'd don't have to be in striking range to go for a TD. You can dive from way outside striking range against someone who has no idea how to defend a TD. Like I said I'd favor him; if she got in striking range she'd be done; the obvious tactic would be to go for the TD before striking range. You can telegraph a TD against someone who has no idea how to defend a TD.

<36>

believe whatever you want.

classic louis being annoying as fuck

Further proof how pointless it is to talk about the skills and techniques of manlets.

You can have all the skill in the world but if you're a 135lbs manlet it's not going to do shit to real men.

This really puts UFC flyweights like Mighty Mouse's fighting skills in perspective. The average Sherbro would beat him easily I think.
are you up all night buddy

If you believe skill and technique > size and strength then their size and strength are irrelevant, they don't know martial arts or BJJ, you should be able to take them no problem.

If you don't think you can take out a gorilla then obviously you admit size and strength > skill. I mean after all it's only 5% difference in genetics no matter what you say.

Well an actual mindless bull thrashes around like a mindless bull, why can't your BJJ work on it?

And if you want to talk about humans, how come Hoost lost to Bob Sapp who was just pure roid raging and thrashing around mindlessly?

How come sapp couldnt beat mirko??..

Your not listening..i never said size and strength dont matter..they do only when you have technique and skill to along with it...u cant just be big and strong and be the champion lol or even top 50 in the world..sapp performed better agaisnt a hoost who probably took him to lightly..fatal mistake to any fighter..

As i mentioned early a bull isnt a human..for 1 it has horns on its head hard to choke something that can spear threw u lol..2 its 4 legged and has a huge advantage balance wise becuase of this.. Bjj isnt designed for this..but a big wild swinging human with no horns i can takedown and sub or stand and counter strike with for the finish

What about Igor Vovchancyhn Vs Paul Varelans ? Igor was a foot shorter and over 100 pounds lighter then Varelans and knocked him out in the first round ......

Your arguement is jabroni and gay like Hulk Hogan.

Please, Varelans had at most 70lbs on him and the difference in size wasn't big enough to overcome their difference in skill. Put Vvchancyhn against a large animal and he'll get destroyed 10/10 times.

classic louis being annoying as fuck

giphy.gif

<36>

believe whatever you want.
Be condescending all you want; it's because you can't contest my argument. Being a boxer doesn't mean you can defend a takedown; not even a telegraphed attempt from well outside striking range.

How come sapp couldnt beat mirko??..

Because Sapp wasn't big and strong enough to overcome the skill difference, DUH. How come Fedor was able to beat bigger guys? Same reason.

If you can't beat someone with size, it's because you're not big and strong enough. If you keep going up in size and strength, eventually you'll reach a point where your opponent's skill do not matter - e.g. silver back vs. human. Sapp is stronger than Cro Cop, but by at most 30% - 40%, which is not remotely enough to completely overcome skill. If he were 10x stronger like a silverback he would touch Cro Cop anywhere and it would be game over.

As i mentioned early a bull isnt a human..for 1 it has horns on its head hard to choke something that can spear threw u lol..2 its 4 legged and has a huge advantage balance wise becuase of this.. Bjj isnt designed for this..but a big wild swinging human with no horns i can takedown and sub or stand and counter strike with for the finish

Irrelevant. If a bull is the size of a house cat you'd beat it senseless regardless of legs and horns. And let's not pretend if a bull had no horns and walked on two legs you'd stand a chance either, imagine a 2000lbs gorilla with the strength of a bull.

And lol at you thinking you can sub a bull sized human. A gorilla is basically a human quarter the size of a bull, can you take it out with your BJJ?

in a "real fight" this bodybuilder (whatever) would have destroyed this blackbelt.

size matters ... come at me breh

I'm not arguing size doesn't matter, of course it does. I'm just acknowledging that the smaller guy did well considering the other guy was more than double his size

Be condescending all you want; it's because you can't contest my argument. Being a boxer doesn't mean you can defend a takedown; not even a telegraphed attempt from well outside striking range.
<TrumpWrong1>

I have already discussed it too much.
<36>

Holm was tagging her every time she came forward what do you think Floyd would do?

Floyd would have licked her pussy
tumblr_mk6qzhm3CI1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

your logic:

you train = you can fight.

her base was/is fucken judo
<36>
Ronda would have lost to an athletic guy with 0 experience.

<TrumpWrong1>

I have already discussed it too much.
<36>

Holm was tagging her every time she came forward what do you think Floyd would do?

Floyd would have licked her pussy
tumblr_mk6qzhm3CI1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

your logic:

you train = you can fight.

her base was/is fucken judo
<36>
You use so many gifs to hide you have nothing to say. Did Holm have zero grappling training with no idea how to defend a takedown?

You use so many gifs to hide you have nothing to say. Did Holm have zero grappling training with no idea how to defend a takedown?

<36>

No... its just funny.

Ronda would have lost to an athelical guy with zero experience.

She is not shooting in for a takedown ... her base is fucken judo.

again: believe whatever you want
maybe you are wrong... or maybe its me ... we will probably never find out.

<36>

No... its just funny.

Ronda would have lost to an athelical guy with zero experience.

she is not shooting in for a takedown ... her base is fucken judo.

again: believe whatever you want.
athelical is not a word; it's not even close to a word. I'm assuming you meant something like athletic. And that is very far from true.

Yup, it reminds me of Gegard vs Rousey grappling. The lil guy was going 100% while the big guy was going at 30% tops, and still ragdolling him like a child. Now imagine adding striking to the mix. Calling Mighty Mouse P4P great is such a fucking joke.

I'll never understand sherdogs fascination with watching lil guys being ragdolled and controlled by big men
<Dylan>

Last edited:
<36>
she probably would have eaten 4-5 hits already.

floyd is 5x stronger and 100x faster.

floyd is on another level.

if she gets him on the ground, hed probably do something sexual with her.
<BronTroll1>

lmao i know floyd keeps a lot of 5/10 bitches around but I cant imagine he'd stoop low enough to rounda rousey levels

I agree.
Technique can make up for some of the difference , but to some extent only.. unless it is coupled with ungodly athletic abilities ( speed, power, deceiptive strength... )
Over a 60-70lbs-difference it gets really hard/impossible unless we are talking HW/SHW or the bigger guy's additional weight is mostly/only fat.
Have to disagree.

There's a few things to consider in this video. The small guy is just some average wrestler right? It's not like he's an elite one.

Mighty Mouse walks at around 145 lbs. You don't think he would ragdoll and destroy a 205-215 lbs average guy? For sure he would. He would even destroy low tier pros at that weight and I'm sure he does so in the gym all the time. Strength and size obviously matters, but any elite level FW/BW in the UFC would destroy most average or above average sized guys in a physical confrontation. Even big guys.

Back