'15-'16 NBA Fantasy A and D League Thread v3: The Losing Begins (for some)

Most embarrassing start?

• Kaderp

• Faust

• BD

• TuBB

• Alex

• Angus

• Krillin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

That includes everyone. 79 steals wtf

This was probably my best week of the season, too bad it was wasted on Pride's mediocre ass

damn, scraped out one assist from Rodney Hood to take the 5-4. sorry Ehrm, good match. Carroll i need you, barely holding on. only 50 steals this week, no go

Tio will need weeks to recover from the brutal 4-3-2'ing I put on him

Good game Kuro, won 6-3 but won steals and blocks by 1 and points by 2, and lost FG but 1% so a very tightly contested matchup that could have went either way

dat Felton triple double last night lmao

I play GracieNuthugger this week, whoever the hell that is.

Tio will need weeks to recover from the brutal 4-3-2'ing I put on him

can't believe we tied two categories. tried to pick up morrow but it was too late. would have won 5-3-1 if he would have done it in time.

scraped out an awfully close 5-4 (literally one assist), but your boy hasn't lost a matchup yet.

can't believe we tied two categories. tried to pick up morrow but it was too late. would have won 5-3-1 if he would have done it in time.

Would've, could've, should've LMFAO

shut the hell up faust. enjoy second place

Standings updated.

A League

-Faust moves into 2nd place (1st round exit bound nonetheless).
-Kaderp 8-1s Mesanch and moves well into the yoffs.
-BD is last among active players.

D League

-Wbu not only loses his first matchup, but gets eviscerated 7-2 by Michaelangelo.
-Angus moves into the yoffs with a solid 7-2 (against an inactive, though).
-Ugly and Krillin are the biggest losers I have ever seen.

Did exactly what I needed to do, which was 7-2 Karen and Fugly back to back weeks.

wtf is Fugly's problem. What's his point of playing, didn't he pull this shit last season?

Fugly's roster is actually pretty damn good too. If he was active he'd probably be in 5th or 6th.

He did - and there is no reason for it this year.

He has Blake, Butthead, Wade, Antetokounmpo, Okafor and Porzingis....

You literally just have to set your lineup and you are in playoff contention, meanwhile, the Clenland native is 18-45 because he is a lazy, ungrateful, sack of wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back