'15-'16 NBA Fantasy A and D League Thread v3: The Losing Begins (for some)

Most embarrassing start?

• Kaderp

• Faust

• BD

• TuBB

• Alex

• Angus

• Krillin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dominance in the a league continues

palp should make a new thread. this one is fucked up

Lmao @ Augie's team shooting free throws at nearly .2 more than they did last week and being over .80 for the first time this season.

tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif

yo, this thread is insane, some X Files ish going on here

thanks puo. I'll tell everyone to stop calling you a worthless mod

Lizard, Elfrid, and Milsap all hurt? Faust must have put some swamp hex on my squad

I'm glad I'm redeeming myself in the A league after the disaster season I had last year. Too bad BD hasn't done much his his second chance.

Lizard, Elfrid, and Milsap all hurt? Faust must have put some swamp hex on my squad

Hey look at the bright side: at least now you're basically assured of winning turnovers and not getting 9-0'd LMFAO

really wish I had 9-0'd kaderp. don't think he could have ever recovered from that one

Hey look at the bright side: at least now you're basically assured of winning turnovers and not getting 9-0'd LMFAO

If being up after day one meant that you're destined to win, I'd be the king of Scotland. But I am not, and neither are you. Days of pain are in your future, that much is certain

all my assist guys are getting temporary injuries, cmon son

then again i'm in first in that cat, so i could probably miss some games and be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back