15 Fight Card this Saturday

I was hoping Oliveira would get a higher ranked opponent for his next fight.
Hmm, I'm really not sure if Oliveira needs anyone ranked right now. He just narrowly avoided going 0-4.
I feel like Peter Sobotta is a near perfect test for him right now.

Shogun/Nog trilogy coheadlining in 2020 is insane lol

and Werdum the 3rd fight

Right?! I know nostalgia is a thing, but those two are going to have to roll out to the cage in wheelchairs... then have assistance climbing the stairs to get into the cage. First punch landed wins! Hee hee hee

Jarl

Fight Island gonna sink with so many fighters on the card.

Right?! I know nostalgia is a thing, but those two are going to have to roll out to the cage in wheelchairs... then have assistance climbing the stairs to get into the cage. First punch landed wins! Hee hee hee

You'd think so, but Shogun is currently 4-1-1, with one of the wins being against the current #4 ranked LHW.

Hmm, I'm really not sure if Oliveira needs anyone ranked right now. He just narrowly avoided going 0-4.
I won't lie; I'm not familiar with Sobotta so I can't speak to that. But Oliveira has won 8 of his last 9 and those were all stoppages...pretty solid stuff.

Lets hope for some quick finishes, have they been using the small cage there?

Oliveria is so talented but has the lowest fight iq in mma imo

As a huge Shogun fan it's going to suck watching him get knocked out by Lil Nog. In the 2 prior fights Nog dropped or rocked Shogun at least 3x. Shogun will have to use his wrestling again if he wants to win. I think Lil Nog finally gets it done in the 1st round, wouldn't be surprised if it's under a minute.

Werdum vs Gus will be close standing and the only way I see Werdum finishing is if or when he gets Gus down.

I think Till finishes Whittaker as well.

Till via TKO Rd 3
Lil Nog via KO Rd 1
Gus via UD

Rooting for Shogun and hope he wins his final fight before calling it a career.

I'm surprisingly excited for that trilogy fight. Idk why, just has that classic fight vibe too it. Should be fun

I'm the opposite and I maintain their first fight is the GOAT LHW fight. I just think both should've hung them up ages ago

Shogun/Nog trilogy coheadlining in 2020 is insane lol

and Werdum the 3rd fight
well its Lil Nogs retirement fight. Why the hell not? I personally am not a fan of the matchmaking but they deserve a co main in this case.

War Chimaev, btw is he fighting at welterweight or middleweight this time?

I wonder if he books so many in case covid knocks a couple off if they test positive

Jesse Ronson is still active huh? Didn’t he used to post here?

FUN FACT: I've only ever seen Bethe Correia fight 4 times. All 4 times she lost.
I'll be sure to watch this card. (if anyone was thinking about betting against her)

When did this site add these annoying talking ads? Any way to get rid of it or do I just quit using the site on mobile?

Pumped!
VelvetyBelatedBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

She backk...trust me she back..

Back