15 Years on the Sherdawg today! Holy hell, I've seen some great stuff on here through the years!

Can't believe I haven't been banned yet, tbh. Lol, nah jokes, I don't do anything wrong to get myself banned. Yes, I want a cookie and a gold star! Thanks, Sherbros.

I've been here since Sherdog had a kickboxing fight finder, also there was a video section in the fight finder to check all of their fights from MMA to kickboxing.

Here's a look at what the Sherdog forums looked like when I joined here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20050916135440/http://www.sherdog.net/forums/

Any old school members here wanna chime in and discuss the good, the bad, the ugly that you've seen on this forum?

Cheers now.

<GinJuice>

Nice man! Noticed i signed up 15 years ago on october 30th.

Best thread ever gotta be ”misstag” (Also All time leader in posts?)

Reactions: TCE
You could have have a BJJ black belt. Did u get one?

Congratulation on the ocassion and respect to all the sherbros who had their lives cut short.

I'm out of likes for everyone for 24 hours.

1 Month and you will hit the sweet 15, Sherbro!
@Lethal @Peteyandjia... Can we please get this man a green name? He is probably the most deserving Sherdogger to have ever graced these boards.

1. 15 years. 15 years ffs - imagine the shit hes put up with.

2. He ran the fantasy leagues for several years. They kept Sherdoggers Sherdogging.

3. Everyone loves him.

4. He doesn't even have enough likes to give in his own 15 year anniversary thread.

I dont stick my neck out for sherbros often... But @TCE is a sher-legend, and needs to becone a made guy.

I been on sherdog for over 17 years time does fly joined 2003

i remember joining along time ago - still a great site, just wish the undermining of great legacy fighters was minimized by new fans that have no clue what these guys accomplished back in the tourney days.

Been around for a while too.. Sherdog's been great.

@Lethal @Peteyandjia... Can we please get this man a green name? He is probably the most deserving Sherdogger to have ever graced these boards.

1. 15 years. 15 years ffs - imagine the shit hes put up with.

2. He ran the fantasy leagues for several years. They kept Sherdoggers Sherdogging.

3. Everyone loves him.

4. He doesn't even have enough likes to give in his own 15 year anniversary thread.

I dont stick my neck out for sherbros often... But @TCE is a sher-legend, and needs to becone a made guy.

Just seen this. I appreciate it brother @Buff . Thank you mate. Perhaps brother @bigwaverider can have some pull on me getting green lighted considering he's staff.

You're a legend, bro. And it's great to see you're still around, thought ya went AWOL. I was thinking where's my bey Buff too. Haha.

I came here when someones wife was eating burritos or something.

Man Sherdog really did have some good times, peak was probably 2008ish but it was really in its prime up to around 2013, trolls pretty creative and funny back then (Donny GOAT). One of my favorite threads was a guy pretending to be upset the UFC would bring in a guy named Shogun because it was disrespectful for a fighter to have "gun" in his name. Really stupid shit like that would elicit hilarious butthurt, 2013-2018 (Ronda/Conor era) was pretty annoying but it's getting better now that they're (mostly) both gone.

Shoop threads have drastically improved in quality over the years which is nice.

Just seen this. I appreciate it brother @Buff . Thank you mate. Perhaps brother @bigwaverider can have some pull on me getting green lighted considering he's staff.

You're a legend, bro. And it's great to see you're still around, thought ya went AWOL. I was thinking where's my bey Buff too. Haha.
I was a bit upset when tbeg wiped 120k likes off me... I cant deny that...

But we are sherbros... And that means something. Word up... Do they still say that?

Back