"170, 185 or 145 I will f------ follow you Conor, I will haunt your f----- dreams" -- El CuCuy

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor v Nate 3 is a big fight but not necessarily the biggest fight.

Promoted right, Conor v Tony could be blockbuster.

Tweet:

Tony Ferguson said:
If you go to 170, 185, or even 145, I will fucking follow you Conor, and I will haunt your fucking dreams, kid.

The "Conor won't fight Tony" narrative is fake news.

Conor will fight Tony. Conor will KO Tony.​

Conor v Nate 3 is a big fight but not necessarily the biggest fight.

Promoted right, this could be blockbuster.

Tweet:

The "Conor won't fight Tony" narrative is fake news.

Conor will fight Tony. Conor will KO Tony.​

Based on what ? did you get any info. that Conor will fight him ?
if not ,why fake news ?

Dont like Tony much but I like the way he bullies Conor

Conor will duck Tony and fight Diaz. Although I think he´d have good chances against Tony, he doesn´t want to fight him. He knows that if he doesn´t KO Tony in the first 2 rounds, it´s gonna be impossible to run from him like he ran the fuck away from Nate. Tony would "air Werdum" him across the cage if he tried running.

(hilarious video)

They all want it until they get it. Tony is hopeless in this fight.

5884088-3662240264-so-it.gif

Translation: Conor please, help me get paid, I'll go anywhere and do anything for a red panty night.

I get that this is not meant to be taken literally in all but...Tony, you're a former WW who weighs 200lbs. You couldn't make 145 if your life depended on it. Good promotion tho.

The funny part is that Conor completely ignores Tony with his try hard callouts.
<FookIsThatGuy>
Tony or Nate I don't really care, rather see the belt being defended.
But won't have any sleepless night over it if Nate fights him again, like some shertard Conor haters.

I get that this is not meant to be taken literally in all but...Tony, you're a former WW who weighs 200lbs. You couldn't make 145 if your life depended on it. Good promotion tho.
If it was anyone else I´d agree with you but it´s Tony we´re talking about, he´d do it.
gL4hQvp.gif

Last edited:
If it was anyone else I´d agree with you but it´s Tony we´re talking about it, he´d do it.
gL4hQvp.gif
As funny as that would be I'd rather he not Rumble himself. He's already cutting damn near 25-30lbs. Any more would actually kill him.

Hope he gets the fight, but I think the UFC may be waiting for the outcome of GSP vs Bisbing before they push the Conor vs Ferguson fight. If GSP wins, Ferguson might not get that money.

I have a feeling Tony will be defending his interim title before any kind of unification bout happens. Unless Tony refuses and sits on the shelf and waits, like he should. He’s earned his spot as next in line and has the golden ticket to prove it. Taking any other fight, no matter who the opponent, is just plain stupid.

Back